Manager, Remote Accounting Services (Virtual, PART-TIME) - Mesa, AZ
Company: Supporting Strategies
Posted on: March 25, 2020
OverviewAre you an experienced accounting professional looking
for a rewarding team leadership role but are tired of the 60+ hour
work weeks that often come along with an in-office position? Would
you appreciate the opportunity to work from home (up to 30 hours a
week, Monday through Friday) while inspiring a remote team of
experienced client-facing accountants? --If so, we may have just
what youre looking for!--In this highly impactful, hands-on role,
you will utilize your client service management expertise and
accounting knowledge to drive client delight.--About Supporting
StrategiesSince 2004, we have been empowering business owners by
taking bookkeeping and operational support functions off their
plates allowing them to focus on their core business. Supporting
Strategies experienced professionals use our cutting-edge
cloud-based platform, virtual infrastructure and proven process to
deliver a full suite of outsourced services, including accounts
payable, accounts receivable, bookkeeping, financial reporting and
payroll administration.--Supporting Strategies currently has over
70 offices throughout the U.S. and is continuing to grow rapidly!--
This momentum has created exceptional opportunities for accountants
who enjoy managing remote teams and working closely with a variety
of clients.-- Consider joining us for a rewarding accounting career
that offers interesting professional challenges with optimal
work-life balance. As our network of franchises grow, new team
managers are integral to our continued success. --Why Work for
- SOUGHT AFTER FLEXIBILITY!
- MEANINGFUL WORK/LIFE BALANCE Our unique, virtual,
work-from-home opportunities allow you to harmoniously balance your
family obligations, passions, and love of getting into the
- DISTINGUISHED REPUTATION Supporting Strategies has received the
distinction of being a Top 50 Franchisee Satisfaction Award winner
by Franchise Business Review for the past 3 years running.
Franchise Business Review has also named Supporting Strategies as
one of the Best Franchises for Women over the past 2 years
- LEADING EDGE TECHNOLOGY Opportunity to advance your technical
skills using the latest and most innovative cloud-based
platforms.ResponsibilitiesFinancial Operations Manager (FOM):-- The
successful candidate will enjoy the following:--Team Management
- Train and coach a team of accountants working remotely in a
cloud-based environment to deliver superior outsourced accounting
and operational services.
- Balance workflow by aligning clients needs with accountants
expertise and capacity.
- Review accountants work to ensure the highest quality service
to our clients.
- Maintain profit margin for assigned clients and team.--Account
Management - Client Relations
- Provide exceptional accounting and operational service to our
- Demonstrate thorough understanding of professional accounting
and bookkeeping practices.
- Keep abreast of the latest developments in technologies to
deliver outstanding quality service.
- Proactively identify client issues, communicate and implement
- Build trusted advisor relationship with client executives by
gaining an in-depth understanding of their business objectives and
- Support clients evolving requirements by educating executives
on Supporting Strategies deep and varied expertise in accounting
and operational services. QualificationsThe qualified candidate
must have the following experience and attributes:
- A minimum of a Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or
- CPA or equivalent certification preferred.
- 10 years of related accounting experience with 4 years of
hands-on management experience including hiring, training and
developing a highly engaged service-oriented team.
- Availability to work up to 35 hours a week during daytime
business hours Monday through Friday supporting clients and team
- Experience in a Public Accounting firm highly desirable.
- Experience in developing strong remote team relationships based
on trust, accountability, integrity, and sharing of best
- Commitment to consistently follow established policies and
procedures while holding team members accountable to do the
- Superior relationship building skills and account management
experience with clients ranging from pre-revenue to $50m in
- Confidence in learning and embracing new technology including
QuickBooks (Enterprise and Online), Bill.com, Microsoft Office
- Ability to multi-task, think independently and problem solve in
a results-driven, team-oriented environment.
- Communicate clearly and professionally, both orally and in
- Maintain the highest level of confidentiality while working
with client data.----Is this opportunity not for you?-- Would you
be more interested in owning your own Supporting Strategies
franchise?-- Please visit our webpage, scroll to the bottom and
select the "Franchise Opportunities" link to learn more!
Keywords: Supporting Strategies, Mesa , Manager, Remote Accounting Services (Virtual, PART-TIME) - Mesa, AZ, Accounting, Auditing , Mesa, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!