Company: Acumen Fiscal Agent
Posted on: June 20, 2022
ABOUT THE COMPANY Acumen, LLC. is one of the nation's leading
fiscal agents offering a portfolio of innovative financial
management services backed by superior customer service. Our
passion is to help people lead independent lives through
exceptional participant-directed programs. Acumen is a great place
to work. Our employees make a positive difference in our clients
lives by what they do. Among many benefits to working here, we
offer medical, dental and vision coverage, generous paid time off,
and incentive bonuses to those who qualify.How To Apply:To be
considered for this position, please cut and paste into your
browser this link to apply on the Acumen
CANDIDATES WHO INCLUDE A COVER LETTER WILL BE CONSIDERED!OVERVIEW
AND ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONSThe Staff Accountant provides organized
and detail oriented professional services for full cycle accounting
support within the Finance division. This person is responsible to
perform the below functions for Acumen, LLC as well as companies
that are contracted with Acumen, LLC.
- Daily cash reconciliation, cash-flow monitoring, and cash
- G/L postings, cost-center allocations, prepaid expenses, and
accrued liabilities support.
- Communicate with other internal departments reconcile cash
- Assist with balance sheet reconciliations and transactional
- Assist with monthly close process and cash reporting.
- Support and assist with AP, AR, and Tax functions and
reconciliation as needed.
- Correspond with banks and other agencies for issue resolution
and responses to inquiries in a professional manner.
- Assist with coordination and responses to external
- Update and maintain policies & procedure documentation.
- Meet the contractual commitments to client(s) through timely
and accurate reporting and issue resolution.
- Perform other job-related duties as directed by
- ALL Acumen employees will be vigilant to support the positive
compliant cybersecurity company posture by familiarizing themselves
with all policies, procedures, standards, and guidelines and act
- Bachelors in accounting.
- 3 years experience in accounting, at both transactional and
- Experience with multi-company / divisional financials and job
costing highly desirable.
- Experience with external and internal auditing and compliance
- Excellent organizational and time management skills; strict
attention to detail.
- Excellent computer skills: Excel (intermediate to advanced
level required), Word and E-mail. Solomon or NetSuite experience is
- A high standard of integrity and sound business ethics.
- Ability to work effectively with other internal and external
- Ability to work independently and as a team player.Acumen is an
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace diversity
in all its form. We provide equal employment opportunities to all
qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age,
protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.If you
require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application
process or hiring process, please submit your request through one
of the following methods listed below:(a) Dedicated fax
866-268-8885(b) Dedicated email email@example.com
DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY(c) US mail - 4554 E
Inverness Ave Mesa, AZ 85206- Attn Human Resources(d) Dedicated
phone 1-866-242-2714 Option 1 (Employment Opportunities) DISABILITY
ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
Keywords: Acumen Fiscal Agent, Mesa , Staff Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Mesa, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!