Company: Job Juncture
Posted on: July 31, 2022
Awarded top company in Phoenix to work for. Our client is a
growing, mid-size CPA firm has an immediate need for an Accountant.
This is a newly created role that will work with multiple clients.
Remote work schedule but must live in the Phoenix area.
Duties and responsibilities
- Recording transactions to the correct chart of
- Daily maintenance of accounts payable invoices
- Reconciliation of bank and credit card accounts
- Regular communication with clients via phone and email
- Assist in preparing regular scheduled reports
- Preparation of sales tax reports
- Preparation of annual 1099 reporting
- Continue education in all areas of accounting and technology
used internally and by clients
- Produce and support month-end, quarter-end and year-end close
processes including preparation of journal entries and balance
- Communicates with team members to resolve issues as needed
- Eight (8) or more years of full charge bookkeeping and
- Solid understanding of accounting. Must know debits/credits,
types of accounts, and how they relate to the preparation of
financial statements and tax returns
- Strong knowledge of general ledger software packages including
QuickBooks online, Sage, etc.
- Strong computer skills and a working knowledge of Microsoft
Office applications (Excel, Word)
- QuickBooks Desktop and QuickBooks Online Certifications
- Willingness and eagerness to learn and embrace new technology
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Analytical and basic research skills
- Positive, team-oriented mindset
- Solid organizational skills especially the ability to meet
project deadlines with a focus on details
- Proven ability to work in a deadline-driven environment and
handle multiple projects simultaneously, while focusing on quality,
customer satisfaction and service delivery
Keywords: Job Juncture, Mesa , Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Mesa, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!