Payment/Collections Specialist - MUST have Collections experience
Posted on: November 20, 2023
We are currently seeking a Payment/ Collection Specialist to
join our team. In this position you will perform cash collections
activities for our institutional loans, private loans, cash payment
plan collections, and past-due collections for all inactive student
accounts. You will also assist the Collections Supervisor in
coordinating the collection efforts between the institutional loan
servicers and third party collection agencies. Ensure all
regulatory requirements are adhered to in regards to collection
activities. Successful candidates will be:
- Responsible for outbound calls, e-mailing and/or sending
letters to inactive students with past due balances to obtain
- Ensures the collection goals assigned are met each month and
strives to exceed this goal.
- Ensures the proper number of collection activities are
performed per day/week to meet account collection goals set by
- Perform skip tracing activities in locating borrowers.
- Assist Collections Supervisor in data collections and report
preparation on an on-going basis as required.
- Making 80-100 outbound calls daily.
- Good skip tracing skills.
- Good knowledge of all system databases.
- Assist training of the Collection Associate. Qualifications
- Strong interpersonal and positive relationship management
skills. Sensitivity to students and families of diverse
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of collection rules and regulations including HEOA
regulations, Regulation Z, Truth in Lending Disclosures.
- Ability to analyze numbers.
- Ability to work with Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
Spreadsheet and Word.
Keywords: PrideStaff, Mesa , Payment/Collections Specialist - MUST have Collections experience, Accounting, Auditing , Mesa, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!