Company: MHC Property Management
Posted on: November 22, 2021
With a culture of recognition and reputation for excellence, ELS
is the ideal organization in which to develop a long and successful
ELS is hiring for the position of Administrative Assistant in Mesa,
What you'll do:
The Administrative Assistant helps to maintain property operations
and to attract and serve guests and residents.
Your job will include:
- Greet guests in a professional and friendly manner.
- Maintain open communications with all property and regional
- Work closely with management to develop an integral team that
effectively represents the quality and professionalism of the
- Process accounts payable within the automated accounting
- Assist in processing procurement card reconciliations.
- Organize and maintain files and order office supplies.
- Research and implement company-sponsored activities.
- Attend and participate in training programs and seminars as
- Handle inquiries by telephone in order to back up property
- Run errands, including delivering various communications to
guests or residents, as needed.
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
Experience & skills you need:
- High school diploma, or the equivalent experience.
- 1+ year of office experience.
- Strong communications and organizational skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Proficiency with computers, preferably Microsoft Word, Excel
and/or automated accounting systems.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule, including
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, we offer a
comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and
vision plans, a generous 401(k) employer match, and paid vacations,
holidays, and sick time.
We invite you to visit our web site at for additional information
regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all
Keywords: MHC Property Management, Mesa , Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Mesa, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!