Law Office Compliance Specialist
Company: Staffmark Group
Posted on: January 9, 2022
Manage the charitable fundraising registration and compliance
requirements for the firm's clients.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the
- Prepare, submit, and manage all required state forms necessary
for client's charitable fundraising registration and regulatory
- Act as the liaison between state agencies and clients to ensure
clients' compliance with charitable fundraising registration
- Monitor state deadlines and filing for extensions as
- Provide regular updates and renewal reminders to clients;
- Review contracts and written disclosures for accuracy;
- Timely and effectively respond to client requests, inquiries and
- Input and manage client information in client database
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of 3 -4 years' experience in an administrative role or
executive office setting;
- Bachelor Degree or Paralegal Certificate from an A.B.A.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Experience with customer/client relations preferred;
- Strong organizational skills, time management and attention to
- Excellent interpersonal skills, analytical and critical thinking
- Ability to effectively multi-task and prioritize work in rapidly
- Highest level of personal integrity, self-awareness and adherence
to ethical standards;
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications, including Word,
Excel, and Outlook. Experience with database software.
Similar positions include: insurance adjuster, regulatory
compliance auditors, pension plan compliance, realty appraisers,
ERISA compliance, loan underwriting
Benefits include firm-subsidized health insurance, life insurance,
disability insurance, a sponsored profit-sharing plan, and
additional voluntary group benefits.
Keywords: Staffmark Group, Mesa , Law Office Compliance Specialist, Administration, Clerical , Mesa, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!