Senior Medical Administrative Representative
Company: Pyramid Consulting, Inc
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Immediate need for a talented Senior Medical Administrative
Representative with experience in the Insurance -Industry. This is
a 6+ -Months Contract opportunity with long-term potential and is
located in MESA, AZ. - Please review the job description below.
Job ID: 22-52805
- Greet and check in patients at the health care centers. Verify
coverage and eligibility, and complete appropriate paperwork.
Requests co-payment from patient in a polite manner
- Answer telephone in compliance with departmental procedures and
quality metrics. Ascertains nature of call and routes appropriately
and ensures the call is responded to promptly.
- Schedules appointments accurately and verifies benefit
coverage. Meets patients' needs by asking questions to determine
the best scheduling solution. If necessary, speaks with clinician
to ensure timely access.
- Reconciliation of cash transactions at the end of each shift,
including processing and batching of charge tickets and preparation
of bank deposits.
- Maintain necessary supplies for Medical Receptionist
activities, banking supplies, etc in a fiscally responsible
- Improves the customer experience through the demonstration of
Service and Courtesy Behaviors and focus on Patient
- Interacts with all levels of staff in a variety of departments;
physicians, patients, families as well as external contacts, such
as employees of other healthcare institutions community providers
and agencies concerning the healthcare of the patient. Interacts
with other healthcare providers in numerous settings in order to
report and ask for or clarify information.
- Healthcare is an ever-changing world. We need to adjust to the
changes in our environment so that we can provide the best care
- Medical Front office experience, Detail oriented must be able
to multi-task, computer proficiency.
- Intermediate PC Skills
- Customer Service
- Cash Handling
- High volume of inbound outbound phone calls
- Insurance Verification
- Medical terminology preferred.
- Previous experience as a Medical Receptionist or Medical
Assistant highly preferred
- One year customer service and PC skills required.
- One year customer service in health care, cash handling,
typing, scheduling application experience preferred.
- Ability to convey information to customers in a warm, clear,
- Demonstrates positive customer service behaviors.
- This position will require access to financial systems
Our client is a leading -Insurance Industry and we are currently
interviewing to fill this and other similar contract positions. If
you are interested in this position, please apply online for
immediate consideration. -
Keywords: Pyramid Consulting, Inc, Mesa , Senior Medical Administrative Representative, Administration, Clerical , Mesa, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!