Customer Resource Center Specialist I - State Reporting
Posted on: June 24, 2022
At Edupoint we are as committed to the on-going development of
our valued personnel as we are to our excellent products and
services. We offer candidates challenges, rewards, and the
opportunity to work -with talented colleagues in a productive and
informal environment. We also provide a menu of benefits so
employees can select a package that best suits their individual and
family needs. - Edupoint is an Equal Opportunity Employer and
maintains a drug-free workplace. Customer Resource Center
Specialist I - State Reporting To provide software technical
support for the Synergy - product suite and related services to
Edupoint clients through all phases of the customer lifecycle. Job
Summary: The Customer Resource Center (CRC) Specialist I is the
entry level position within the Customer Resource Center. This role
provides technical software support and services for Edupoint's
web-based Synergy - Education Platform to client K-12 school
district personnel by answering calls and email requests from
customers. Daily tasks include resolving product issues,
identifying product defects and enhancements, creating and
communicating workarounds, and consulting with client districts to
configure the Synergy suite to match their business practices. Job
- Acquire and maintain a working knowledge of Edupoint's
- Acquire and maintain knowledge of the Synergy Student
Information Systems applications and tools
- Acquire and maintain an understanding of current Customer
Resource Center policies and practices.
- Provide prompt, accurate and knowledgeable support to
Edupoint's customers by responding to, researching, and
troubleshooting highly complex technical questions received via
telephone calls, e-mails and through the "Help Desk" portal.
- Handle inbound calls and manage workload to ensure clients
receive timely responses.
- Use available resources such as the Synergy - Help Desk Web
Application, knowledge base, documentation etc., to research
- Communicate effectively in writing all the steps needed to
reproduce errors or problematic behavior in applications using
- Log activity to resolve issues, including customer interactions
and e-mails in the Synergy - Help Desk Web Application.
- Escalate issues when needed by following internal escalation
- Communicate software bugs, installation problems and/or
necessary software modifications to Development using the Synergy -
Help Desk Web Application.
- Assist other CRC Specialists with the resolution of complex
- Establish positive client relationships and ensure client
- Attend internal training sessions.
- Participate in Annual Users Conference Open forum as
- Assist with other requests and/or special projects from
- Adhere to established departmental procedures at all
- All other duties as assigned *Knowledge:
- Proficiency in computer applications, such as Microsoft Word,
Excel, incident tracking systems.
- Understanding of relational databases.
- Knowledge or background in K12 Education is highly desirable.
- Extraordinary customer service skills with the ability to go
beyond the client's expectations.
- Exceptional analytical skills and ability to utilize creative
problem solving techniques.
- Excellent business/technical verbal and written communication
skills; must communicate in a clear and professional manner during
telephone calls, e-mail communications and with peers.
- Strong interpersonal skills. *Abilities:
- Ability to quickly learn new software and applications.
- Ability to convey complex information so non-technical
individuals can understand.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to multi-task in a fluid environment.
- Positive attitude, self-motivated, enthusiastic, goal oriented,
able to focus on details, diligent.
- Ability to construct and execute SQL Statements and experience
with software testing and software design specification are highly
desirable. Recommended Internal Pre-Qualifications:
- None EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in customer
service and/or quality assurance.
- Experience working with web-based applications (IIS).
- Experience in a K-12 education environment is preferred.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- None Typical Physical Demands and Work Environment: Work may
require sitting for long periods of time; also stopping, bending
and stretching for files and supplies, occasionally lifting files,
objects or paper weighing up to 30 pounds. Requires manual
dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, telephone, copier and
other office equipment as necessary. Hearing must be in the normal
range for telephone and video conferencing contacts. Visual acuity
necessary to work extended hours on computer screens. Ability to
work in an environment with moderate noise and which can be fast
paced and project intensive. Travel and some extended overnight
trips in the performance of duties may be required. Company
disclaimer The statements herein are intended to describe the
general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and
are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities,
duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and
are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
Keywords: Edupoint, Mesa , Customer Resource Center Specialist I - State Reporting, Advertising , Mesa, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!