Company: La Mesa Rv Inc
Posted on: September 24, 2022
La Mesa RV A family owned and operated company, La Mesa RV was
founded in 1972. Our original location was in La Mesa, California.
We have recently relocated to Phoenix, AZ. Our business philosophy
is: Customers and Employees are the most important people in the
world. Putting this belief into practice has enabled James K, our
founder to guide LMRV on a path of growth and prosperity. LMRV has
grown over the years to become one of the largest multi-location RV
dealerships in the world and is recognized as a leader in the
industry.Apply to LMRV!! We offer a lot of room to grow
internally!LMRV is currently hiring for a Part Time Photographer
for our growing team. The ideal candidate has excellent photography
experience, and is reliable and flexible.SUMMARY: Photographing
units for television and website advertising and assisting the
sales department with special requests/events and
information.SALARY: $12.80/Hr plus mileage reimbursement (mileage
reimbursed at 58.5 Cents Per Mile.)SCHEDULE: Part time, 25-30 hours
a weekESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Use Photo Guide as a reference for photos needed of each kind
- Check in each morning via email with the Internet Manager and
- Print list each morning of RVs that need to be
- Check email for any special requested photos by sales, those
would be a priority and should be uploaded to the La Mesa RV Server
as soon as the photos are taken.
- Locate the RVs that need to be photographed.
- Prepare RVs prior to being photographed-adjust pillows, seat
belts, remove green price off microwave, dispose of any papers or
trash that may be inside the RV, general tidiness.
- On used RVs-A walk around sheet checking off options is
- Report broken parts, dead batteries, damage or anything else
that may need attention to the Recon Manager or Internal Service
- Coordinate in advance with transportation department and/or lot
porter to have vehicles moved if needed (for proper photo
- Upload photos taken each day to the La Mesa RV Server.
- At the end of each shift, send a list of photos completed to
the Internet Manager and Internet Assistant.
- Take care of camera-clean lens-put batteries on charger for
- Pre-employment screenings including background and drug
- Personal Vehicle required to travel between dealership lots
- Valid Drivers License and good driving record
- 2+ years Photography experience
- Ability to travel to store locations within the stateIf you are
looking for a role within a GROWING industry and a company that
offers a family focused, FUN corporate culture, competitive pay,
healthcare coverage, 401K, PTO, paid time off and so much more then
APPLY TODAY to learn more!!Come join our FAMILY - where our core
values are: Fun, Attitude, Make their day, Integrity, Listen and
qualitYPlease take a look at our website:
Keywords: La Mesa Rv Inc, Mesa , PHOTOGRAPHER, Advertising , Mesa, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!