Junior High School Principal- 2021-2022
Company: Mesa Public Schools
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Applications will be accepted
Thursday, December 10, 2020 12:00 AM ---
Sunday, March 14, 2021 11:59 PM
(Mountain Standard Time) Do you know someone who should apply for
this job? Send this job posting to him or her! We'll send an email
and include the job details and a link to this posting. In
preparation of anticipated openings for the 2021-2022 school year,
applications are being accepted for the position of Junior
High--School Principal--with Mesa--Public Schools.
JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL PRINCIPAL Mesa Public Schools is Arizona's
largest school district, serving approximately 62,000 students in
pre-kindergarten through 12th grade in a culturally diverse
community. We're located just east of Phoenix, in a diverse
residential community that is supportive of education. Mesa
students are frequently recognized for accomplishments in
academics, the arts, career and technical education and athletics.
Applications are being accepted for the position of Junior High
School Principal with Mesa Public Schools. The Junior High School
Principal reports directly to the Area Assistant Superintendent.
The starting date is approximately July 1, 2021. The beginning
salary for this 12 month position is approximately $89,291,
dependent upon preparation and like experience. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide strong instructional leadership for implementation of
Arizona academic standards addressed in the District's
- Develop, organize and plan for an educational program and
school climate which provides the greatest learning opportunities
for all students.
- Involve and lead staff in interpreting test data to improve
instruction and achievement.
- Provide leadership to the implementation of a system for
monitoring student performance, identifying student needs, and
communicating students'educational development.
- Maintain and improve the physical aspects of the school plant
to insure the health and safety of all constituents.
- Provide appropriate supervision and constructive evaluation to
promote staff growth and increase effectiveness.
- Evaluate classified and certificated staff members.
- Provide leadership in the selection and orientation of
- Demonstrate fiscal accountability for all funds allotted or
collected by the school.
- Maintain high standards of student conduct and enforce
discipline as necessary.
- Maintain favorable working relationships with the schools'
clientele; students, parents, and other members of the
- Supervise the maintenance of accurate records.
- Perform other duties as assigned. QUALIFICATIONS:
- State of Arizona administrative certification. Applicants must
have on file in the Human Resources Department a copy of the
appropriate valid certificate or evidence of eligibility to be
appropriately certificated by the Arizona Department of
- A minimum of three years of successful teaching
- Specific administrative experience through internship and/or
- Professional growth evidenced in program completion in
- Emphasis will be given to evidence about the applicant which
- Knowledge of Arizona academic standards and ability to
interpret test data to improve instruction and achievement.
- Effective professional relationships with students, teachers,
administrators, parents and the community.
- Educational leadership in the profession through membership and
participation in the community and in the professional
organizations as well as activities with students, teachers,
community and individual projects.
- Strong organizational ability in all aspects of educational
- Skill in effective decision making.
- Ability to communicate effectively with faculty and student
- Forward-looking in educational views and evidence of a
willingness to accept change.
- Demonstrated competence in planning and developing educational
facilities. APPLICATIONS: Candidates must complete and submit an
on-line application, letter of intent, three letters of
recommendations, transcripts of credits, and appropriate
certification.-- The district does not discriminate on the basis of
race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex or
gender,--sexual orientation, disability, age or marital
Keywords: Mesa Public Schools, Mesa , Junior High School Principal- 2021-2022, Education / Teaching , Mesa, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!