Teacher, CTE Marketing (7698)
Company: Queen Creek Unified School District
Posted on: November 22, 2021
JOB GOAL: To prepare students to be leaders in field of
Marketing. To lead students toward the fulfillment of their
potential by translating the district curriculum goals and
objectives into learning experiences for each individual student in
the district. QUALIFICATIONS:
- Hold a valid CTE Teaching Certification in Marketing
- Hold a valid Arizona Driver's License with no major traffic
- Maintain a Valid Fingerprint Card
- Ability to sit and stand for long periods of time
- Occasional prolonged and irregular hours
- Frequent standing, stooping, bending, kneeling, pushing and
- Ability to bend and lift 25 lbs and occasional lifting up to 50
- Prolonged use of computer and repetitive hand motions.
PERFORMANCE RESPONSIBILITIES: Responsibilities shall include, but
not be limited to, the following:
- Demonstrate expertise in the field of Marketing
- Oversee a Career and Technical Student Organization (DECA)
- Develop and work with advisory committees and stakeholders
- Plans and implements a program of study that, as much as
possible, meets the individual needs, interests and abilities of
students within the district curriculum.
- Uses effective teaching techniques and materials to implement
established curriculum goals and objectives.
- Creates a weekly written lesson plan describing daily learning
experiences - this weekly lesson plan is to be correlated with the
CTE State Standards.
- Monitors and assesses student progress in order to provide
feedback on a regular basis to students and their parents.
- Diagnoses, instructs and evaluates specific student needs and
seeks assistance of district specialists as required.
- Communicates aims and/or objectives to students in a
well-planned, organized manner using clear and precise
- Creates a classroom environment that is safe and conducive to
learning and appropriate to the maturity and interests of
- Assists the administration in implementing all policies and
rules governing the development of proper student behavior.
- Develops and implements reasonable classroom rules of behavior
and procedure in a fair and just manner.
- Creates educational experiences that provide each student the
opportunity to develop his/her potential in the areas of
person-social adjustment, decision making, positive self-image and
other life skills.
- Promotes and follows the adopted school district philosophy,
policies, regulations and administrative procedures.
- Communicates concerns and ideas with colleagues, students,
parents and community in a positive, professional and ethical
- Assumes legal responsibility for the supervision of students on
school property or in attendance at school sponsored
- Strives to maintain and improve professional competence.
- Assumes individual responsibilities which may be assigned by
the principal/supervisor and which may relate to committee work,
student activities, student supervision or other planning and
- Maintains punctual and regular attendance.
- Demonstrates the ability to perform duties under stress while
interacting with students, parents, peers, and the general public.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing
the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand
and walk for extended periods of time, as well as to talk and hear.
The employee is frequently required to apply physical exertion
including running, jumping, climbing, tugging, lifting, pulling,
and restraining. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up
to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job
include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth
perception, and the ability to adjust focus. WORK ENVIRONMENT: The
work environment characteristics described here are representative
of those an employee encounters while performing the essential
functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee
may be exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, outside weather
conditions and extreme heat or cold. The noise level in the work
environment is usually moderate. TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: Per Certified
Calendar COMPENSATION: Certified Salary Schedule BENEFITS: As per
District policy EVALUATION: Per Certified Evaluation Cycle REPORTS
TO: Principal or Designee HOURS: 40 hours per week and may require
longer hours CLASSIFICATION: Exempt Notice of Nondiscrimination
Queen Creek Unified School District does not discriminate on the
basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability,
age or sexual orientation in admission and access to its programs,
services, activities, or in any aspect of their operations and
provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth
groups. Queen Creek Unified School District also does not
discriminate in its hiring or employment practices. The following
employees have been designated to handle inquiries regarding the
nondiscrimination policies: Compliance Officer for Title IX,
Assistant Superintendent of Support Services, 20217 E. Chandler
Heights Rd., Queen Creek, AZ 85142, Phone and Compliance Officer
for Section 504/ADA, Director of Special Education, 20217 E.
Chandler Heights Rd., Queen Creek, AZ 85142, Phone . El Districto
Escolar Unificado de Queen Creek no discrimina en base a su raza,
color, religi--n, origen nacional, sexo, discapacidad, edad, o la
orientaci--n sexual para la admisi--n y su acceso a sus programas,
servicios, actividades, o en cualquier aspecto de sus operaciones y
proporciona un acceso igualitario a los Boys Scouts y otro grupos
de j--venes designados. El Districto Escolar Unificado de Queen
Creek tampoco discrimina en sus pr--cticas de empleo y
contrataci--n. Los siguientes empleados han sido designados para
manejar las preguntas en cuanto a las p--lizas de no
discriminaci--n: Funcionario de Cumplimiento de T--tulo IX,
Asistente del Superintendente de Servicios Auxiliares, 20217 E.
Chandler Heights Rd., Queen Creek, AZ 85142, Phone and Funcionario
de Cumplimiento para la Secci--n 504/ADA, Director de Educaci--n
Especial, 20217 E. Chandler Heights Rd., Queen Creek, AZ 85142,
Keywords: Queen Creek Unified School District, Mesa , Teacher, CTE Marketing (7698), Education / Teaching , Mesa, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!