Clinical Supervisor - Clinical Education
Company: Copa Health
Posted on: January 9, 2022
Join the Copa Health Team Today and Receive a $2,000 Retention
Incentive!What You'll Get---When you join our team as a full-time
team member, you will receive:
- Limitless growth and career advancement opportunities
- Increased pay, based on annual performance reviews
- Career development offered internally through our
Organizational Development & Learning Department
- Generous PTO program - up to 3 weeks off your first year with
continued accruals each pay period
- 9 paid holidays per year
- Wellness Program - Offering access to an expert Health Coach
and wellness incentives to lower cost
- Tuition reimbursement up to $1,000
- Affordable health care plans: Medical, Vision, and Dental
- H.S.A., H.R.A, F.S.A. (with select medical plans)
- Free Short-Term Disability and Life/AD&D Insurance up to
- 403(b) retirement plans with company match.
- Employee Assistance Program Voluntary benefits: Long-Term
Disability, Pet Insurance, Additional Life/AD&D Insurance, and
much more!This position is located throughout locations within Copa
Clinical Supervisor is responsible for developing/expanding the
master-level training program and provide clinical training for all
trainees in the Clinical Education Department. This position will
provide clinical supervision to master-level (primary supervisor)
and doctoral-level trainees (secondary supervisor) in the Clinical
Education Program. Provide an implementation of a consistent and
quality program in accordance with the agency's mission statement,
the program description, and contract requirements. Maintain the
orderly delivery of services through the implementation of current
clinical procedures and applicable standards and regulations.
Implement a quality program that promotes person-centered planning
and clinically appropriate practices for serving individuals with
complex needs.MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- Master's degree in the Counseling, Social Work, or Related
- Five (5) years of full-time work experience in the behavioral
health field required.
- Independently licensed as a Behavioral Health Professional in
the State of AZ.
- Must have a Level 1 fingerprint clearance card issued by
Arizona Department of Public Safety of eligible to receive within
eight (8) weeks of hire.
- Good academic and working knowledge of ICD-10, DSM V, State SMI
checklist, Community Resources, Psychotropic Medication, Crisis
Intervention, Clinical Methods and Procedures, and Intervention
- Ability to be credentialed in accordance to funding source and
- Experience working with individuals with behavioral health
issues and co-occurring disorders.
- CEU's in Supervision, preferred.
- Experience in presentations and didactic training,
- Must complete training and demonstrate competence in Integrated
- Must have demonstrated experience in Microsoft Office
- Satisfactory work records as determined by the People 1st
- Successfully completes a pre-employment drug screening.
- Complete all on-boarding paperwork, in a timely manner and be
cleared to attend New Employee Orientation (NEO), as
- Ability to meet Copa's driver authorized driving requirements,
set forth by Copa Health's insurance company. Including AZ Driver's
license upon hire, 39-month MVR, proof of insurance and vehicle
registration, if applicable.
- Bi-Lingual, preferred.JOB SUMMARY (Including, but not limited
- Provides supervision to master-level students/interns and
doctoral-level psychology students/trainees to include but not
limited to intake assessment, treatment planning, individual
therapy, group therapy, coordination of care with members of the
teams, staffing meetings as appropriate.
- Provide group supervision and present at didactic training for
the Psychology Training Program.
- Connects and develops a collaborative relationship with Master
level programs to grow Copa Health's Master-level training program
- Verifies and signs off on trainees' documentation to include
but not limited to consents, assessments, ISPs, coordination of
care with team members, individual therapy, and group therapy.
- Provides supervision of counseling services based on medical
necessity and appropriateness.
- Involves people identified by the client to participate in
- Clinical Supervisor is clinically responsible for clients
serviced by supervisees.
- Must be comfortable supervising crisis and risk assessments.
Assists supervisees determine risks for danger to self or others;
assists supervisees use established criteria or tools for assessing
acuity of symptoms and service needs; assist supervisees determine
special circumstances that may affect individual's judgment,
ability to participate in treatment planning, and forensic/legal
- To ensure compliance & adequate services, additional job duties
may be required to meet the needs of the program and or department,
consistent with Copa Health productivity levelsCopa Health is an
Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, national origin, disability status, protected veteran
status, or any other characteristics protected by
law.Pre-Employment Criminal Background and Drug Testing Required.
Keywords: Copa Health, Mesa , Clinical Supervisor - Clinical Education, Education / Teaching , Mesa, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!