Critical Facility Engineer
Company: Brookfield Global Integrated Solutions
Posted on: May 16, 2020
Facility Management - Critical Environment
Length of Assignment:
BGIS is currently hiring a Critical Facility Engineer to join our
Team in Mesa,AZ.
BASE PAY RANGE: $30-35 AN HOUR.
BGIS is a global leader in the provision of facility management,
project delivery, energy & sustainability, asset management,
workplace advisory, and real estate services. With a combined team
of over 7,000 globally, BGIS relentlessly focuses on delivering
innovative service solutions that create value for its clients.
Globally, BGIS manages over 30,000 facilities totaling more than
340 million square feet across several markets including
Government, Higher Education, Utilities, Telecommunications,
Financial Services, Oil & Gas, Healthcare and Cloud Enterprise. In
addition to managing a diverse portfolio of corporate offices,
retail, colleges, hospitals and industrial assets, BGIS is a world
leader in the management of data centers and other critical
This person will be responsible for:
* Maintain a positive and professional working relationship with
internal and external clients.
* Respond to customer service requests in a timely manner.
* Respond to emergency calls.
Maintain Data Center Systems
* Performs maintenance to ensure the highest level of efficiency
without disruption to the business.
* Perform routine maintenance tasks in accordance with BGIS Safety
Policy and Procedures.
* Inspect buildings, grounds, and equipment for unsafe or
* Troubleshoot, evaluate and recommend system upgrades.
* Order parts and supplies for maintenance and repairs.
* Solicit proposals for outsourced work.
* Work with vendors and contractors to ensure their work meets BGIS
and Client standards.
* Accurate and timely completion of work order requests.
* Escalate issues to Critical Environment Facility Manager as
* Other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, and ABILITIES
* Must demonstrate a working knowledge of mechanical, electrical,
and life safety systems typically used in critical
* High school diploma or equivalent or equivalent work experience
* 1-year experience in a Critical Environment required.
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite - Word, Excel,
Physical Demands and Work Environment
* Physical ability to walk job sites on uneven terrain.
* Provide personal transportation for meetings and job visits away
from the office; reimbursed.
* Ability to work at heights and from ladders.
* Ability to regularly walk, use hands and fingers, handle or feel,
reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
* Regularly lift and/or move up to 75 pounds.
* Respond to off-hour emergency calls.
Our company culture includes a robust mix of sound business
practices and employee initiatives that promote personal and
professional development, work/life balance, health and wellness
and community involvement.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer. We believe every
employee has the right to work in surroundings that are free from
all forms of unlawful discrimination. We are committed to providing
equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin,
age, disability, ancestry, creed, marital status, sexual
orientation, or Veteran or military status, genetic information or
any other basis prohibited by local, state or federal law in the
relevant jurisdiction. This policy applies to all terms and
conditions of employment including, but not limited to employment,
advancement, assignment, and training.
BGIS is committed to strengthening our diversity through recruiting
and retaining minority and women professionals from all
backgrounds. Our commitment is consistent with our recognition that
it is the outstanding people within BGIS who have always been the
source of our strength. We recognize that promoting diversity is an
integral component of our continuing quest for organizational
This commitment to Equal Employment Opportunity is made equally as
a social responsibility and as an economic and business
Anyone with questions or concerns regarding Equal Employment
Opportunity should contact their direct supervisor or the Human
Resources Department without fear of retaliation of any kind.
* Back Share
Keywords: Brookfield Global Integrated Solutions, Mesa , Critical Facility Engineer, Engineering , Mesa, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!