Posted on: November 18, 2021
Job Summary The Ready-Mix Mechanic will be responsible for all
aspects of maintenance and repair of trucks and equipment.
- repair of ready-mix trucks, dump trucks, and various other
types of equipment used in the ready-mix industry
- Data entry of work orders
- Welding experience necessary Education High school diploma/GED
- Attendance (ability to work schedule) and punctuality are
- Job requires the following motions: climbing, bending,
squatting, lifting, stretching, driving, riding, twisting,
pushing/pulling of controls and riding on rough terrain
- Computer skills will be required for data entry of work
- Experience in welding
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Experience using hand and power tools
- Can be exposed to extremes of hot and cold weather
- Work shifts will vary and may include overtime work; nights may
- Must be able to work cooperatively with others
- Must have a valid drivers licensePreferred:
- Prior experience (3 years) in repairing Ready Mix trucks is
- CDL and heavy equipment experience a plus Compensation Benefits
At CalPortland, were proud to offer a comprehensive, competitive
benefits package that provides health and financial support to our
most important resources: our employees. Your benefits are an
important part of your overall compensation at CalPortland. Thats
why we give you a wide range of benefits to choose from. All
regular full time employees may enroll in a variety of health and
welfare plans including medical, dental and vision plans. Other
benefits include life insurance, disability coverage, employee
assistance program, and retirement program. The company also has a
variety of voluntary benefits for employees to choose from.
Conditions of Employment Successful candidate must submit to
post-offer pre-employment physical examination, drug/alcohol
screen, and background check. Some positions require FMCSA
regulated on-going drug and alcohol testing.
Keywords: Calportland, Mesa , Mechanic, Engineering , Mesa, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!