Full Stack Web Application Engineer
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Full Stack Web Application Engineer, Chandler, Arizona, 85226
(*** Remote until Covid Restrictions are lifted - must be willing
to relocate after Covid) Kelly Services is seeking a Full Stack Web
Application Engineer for one of our top clients in Chandler, AZ.
Length: 09/04/2021 to 01/14/2022 (Contract W2) Type: Contract
W2-There is no "per diem" with this position. There is no
relocation budgeted for this position. If this position requires
you to relocate you will be responsible for those costs. NO C2C, at
this time we are not in the position to offer any type of
sponsorships or VISA transfers for this position. Pay Rate:
$negotiable/hr. (W2) Schedule: 8-5 M-F Interview Process: Virtual
Job Duties: We are looking for an experienced Full Stack Web
Application Engineer to develop an exceptional software
distribution platform for company's Open Source Technology
organization. High level responsibilities include assessing the
business need and crafting robust and scalable application
architecture, designing and documenting the solution architecture,
leading a team of IT software development professionals, and acting
as a 'working architect' by also playing a developer role on the
- Minimum of 5-7 years of industry experience, 1-3 years in
software architecture and writing solutions using Java technology
skills and experience in a web-based application development
- Experience with design patterns along with working knowledge of
Windows/ Visual Studio is essential.
- Strong knowledge of DBMS concepts from an application
development perspective and experience in working with relational
databases including SQL development skills.
- Experience developing highly interactive Web applications with
- Excellent object-oriented skills; experience with YUI3 or any
- Ability to contribute to testing and implementation approach
for presentation layer.
- Interest and ability to work further down the stack .
- Required experience with C#, ASP.NET, Angular JS, SQL Server,
Web UX and styling using Bootstrap, in a Windows/Visual Studio
- Experience of modern web development toolkits and libraries
such as Backbone, Underscore, Angular, Ember, JQuery, etc.
- Experience of developing with RESTful JSON APIs.
- Practical knowledge of working within a continuous build
environment including working with a Source Control Management
- Experience of agile development processes an advantage.
- Atlassian suite of tools, Confluence and JIRA experience.
- Possess excellent communication skills, the drive to succeed
and work independently and on a team, with the ability to
multitask, and deliver quality results.
- Years of experience required: 1-3 years of industry experience
in software architecture and writing solutions using Java
technology skills and experience in a web-based application
- Minimum Educational Requirement: BS Degree in CS or other
related field. Apply Today! Why Kelly -- ? By partnering with
Kelly-- Technology, you'll have direct connections to top companies
around the globe-giving you the chance to put your tech skills to
work on some of today's most intriguing, innovative, and
high-visibility projects. In a world where change is the only
constant, our unparalleled connections and IT market expertise help
you take your skills exactly where you want to go. We're here to
help you gain experience, keep learning, and move your career
forward. About Kelly -- At Kelly, we're always thinking about
what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to
reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for
temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow
flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a
better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton
of benefits ?). Connecting great people with great companies is
what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide
variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the
world. Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to
employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for
people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as
required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work
with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to
Kelly in advance.]]
Keywords: Kelly, Mesa , Full Stack Web Application Engineer, Engineering , Mesa, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!