Company: ICONMA, LLC
Posted on: January 25, 2023
- This individual must be able to perform teardown, inspection,
build-up and test of assemblies and sub-assemblies on various
components associated with the AH-64D Longbow Apache.
- Perform all maintenance and repair tasks within the budgeted
hours and scheduled time allotted for completion.
- Clearly and precisely document all maintenance and repair
actions using electronic or written means. Able to read and
interpret schematics, assembly drawings, process specifications,
technical manuals, written instructions, test procedures, etc.
- Must be computer literate and able to navigate
- Applicable and appropriate educational/certification
credentials from an accredited institution and/or equivalent
experience is required.
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating
an employment environment that supports and encourages the
abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age,
sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.
Keywords: ICONMA, LLC, Mesa , Aircraft Mechanic, Engineering , Mesa, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!