Company: STS Technical Services
Posted on: March 20, 2023
is hiring in . Position Summary: Maintenance Technicians are FAA
certified Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) who perform direct
maintenance in accordance with Allegiant Air Continuous Aircraft
Maintenance Program (CAMP). Visa Sponsorship Available:
- No. Nature of Work:
- Technicians working on aircraft, components or related parts of
aircraft are responsible to perform work outlined on applicable
work forms in accordance with our client???s policies and
procedures, manufacturer???s manuals and FAA requirements.
- Overhaul, maintenance and repair of air frame components, power
plants, aircraft communication, navigation equipment and associated
components in accordance with our client???s manuals,
manufacturer???s manuals, bulletins and orders.
- Ensure that the appropriate tag is attached to all parts
removed from an aircraft in accordance with policy.
- The Technician, in performing his or her duties is required to
be constantly alert for defective, worn or failed parts as well as
safe working conditions.
- Proper execution of an Airworthiness Release.
- Responsible to sign for accomplishment of work on applicable
work forms and records.
- A Technician, when qualified, may be required to perform the
duties of Inspector in accordance with the Inspector job
classification as described in the manual.
- Responsible to keep the work area in a clean, safe and orderly
- Will be assigned to such housekeeping duties as policing his or
her work and/or repair area as well as maintenance of company
- Process all necessary paperwork as mandated by regulation.
- Other duties as assigned. General Qualifications:
- Combination of Education and Experience will be considered.
Must be authorized to work in the US as defined by the Immigration
Act of 1986.
- Must pass a Criminal Background Check.
- Education: High School Diploma/GED
- Certification: Yes
- Certification Details: Airframe & Powerplant Certification
- Years of Experience: Minimum two (2) years of experience in
aircraft maintenance for a Part 121, 135, or 145 environment.
- Other Minimum Requirements: Valid driver???s license and clean
- Effective Communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Word and Outlook email.
Physical Requirements: The Physical Demands and Work Environment
described here are a representative of those that must be met by a
Team Member to successfully perform the essential functions of the
role. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the role.
Mechanic ??? While performing the duties of this job, the Team
Member is regularly required to stand, sit, talk, hear, see, reach,
stoop, kneel, climb, and use hands and fingers to operate various
tools (i.e. drills, ladders, welding, chemicals, etc.). May be
required to lift, push, pull, or carry up to 300 lbs. May be
required to work various shifts/days in a 24-hour situation.
Regular attendance is a requirement of the role. Exposure to
extreme noise (i.e. airport with planes, vehicles, and other
machinery), temperature, wind, and light fluctuations. Ability to
work in a confined area as well as the ability to sit at a computer
terminal for an extended period of time. Ability to wear personal
protective gear. Some travel may be a requirement of the role.
About STS Technical Services: STS Technical Services -is a -Top 100
Staffing Firm -that???s partnered with some of the largest names in
the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work
at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of
exciting career opportunities for you to explore! If you want to
speak to a -Recruiting Professional -directly, call
-1-800-359-4787. STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity
Keywords: STS Technical Services, Mesa , A&P Mechanics, Engineering , Mesa, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...