Director of Student Services, Service Center
Company: UEI College
Posted on: November 17, 2021
The Director of student services for the Service Center is
responsible for managing and leading the student services team by
providing support to our campuses in the delivery of quality
educational programs and the development and implementation of
effective strategies to meet student retention, completion and
reentry goals.Essential day-to-day job responsibilities
Manage and Maintain KPIs of the Service center student services
- Recruit, train and develop faculty members and staff of the
student services team.
- Actively assist campuses in managing population by assisting
the saving of drops and helping campuses with the reentry of
- Monitor campus level metrics related to retention, attendance,
and completion outcomes to meet the organizational objectives.
- Support Directors of Education in managing education department
budget as related to meeting the critical targets and goals in
student retention, completion, and Active Population
- Comply with applicable federal and state laws and regulations,
accreditor standards, and institutional policies and procedures;
- Other duties as assigned.
Bachelors Degree required.
- Minimum 3 years of combined management, student services and
call center experience
- Successful track record of effective student services and
education administration experience
- Highly advanced user skills in computer and information
technology (LMS systems, educational resources).
- Excellent interpersonal skills, highly collaborative,
exceptional communication skills
- Ability to build, motivate, and effectively lead a team.
- Self-starter, entrepreneurial spirit to build a new
Keywords: UEI College, Mesa , Director of Student Services, Service Center, Executive , Mesa, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!