Director of Nursing (DON) $25,000 Sign on Bonus
Company: KPC Promise Healthcare LLC
Posted on: November 19, 2021
KPC Promise Hospital of PHOENIX: The Director of Nursing
organizes and administers the Department of Nursing Services to
obtain KPC Promise Hospital's objectives as evaluated by the
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Must hold a current state license and must maintain license
renewal in accordance with the standards of the State Board of
- Must have experience in the budgeting process and management
- Must have a minimum of 3-5 years of management level nursing
- Must have ability to demonstrate leadership, managerial
responsibilities and good interpersonal relationships.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel,
PowerPoint)PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS:Physical: Walking - up
to 25% Standing - up to 25% Kneeling - up to 10%Sitting - up to 80%
Pushing - up to 10% Bending - up to 25%Squatting - up to 10%
Pulling - up to 10% Reaching - up to 35%Lifting - up to 30 lbs
Wrist/Finger Movement - up to 90%Mental: Stress level: Moderate to
HighEXPOSURE RISK: Category I- Jobs in which required tasks
routinely involve a potential for mucous membranes or skin contact
with blood, body fluids, tissues or potential spills and splashes.
Use of appropriate measures is required for every healthcare
provider in these jobs.EQUIPMENT, TOOLS, MATERIALS, MACHINES
USED:Telephone, facsimile machine, copier, printer, computer, as
well as, all appropriate tools of nursing
trade.CERTIFICATIONS:CardioPulmonary Resuscitation/Basic Life
Support, Class C #ZRPI151469732
Keywords: KPC Promise Healthcare LLC, Mesa , Director of Nursing (DON) $25,000 Sign on Bonus, Executive , Mesa, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!