Company: Worldwide Flight Services, Inc.
Posted on: January 8, 2022
Your user session will timeout in 5 minutes. Please click OK to
continue with your application. General Manager Tracking Code
3141-629 Job Description Join our global team at Worldwide Flight
Services as a General Manager in Mesa, AZ!As such, you will be
responsible for ensuring our ground handling employees are set for
success and keep great levels of engagement, while your operational
unit fulfills safety, operational, and budgetary goals.Your main
duties will involve, not limiting to:
- Ensure compliance with all WFS's safety, quality, training
goals, and performance indicator metrics.
- Maintenance of compliance to all local, state and federal
- Employee engagement initiatives, and ensuring all mandated
training requirements are fulfilled by deadlines
- Instilling a culture focused on safety
- Respond to audit needs, inspections, operational planning and
- Leading your team while effectively handling conflict,
providing feedback and employee recognition for the people who go
above and beyond, and coaching employees to become successful.
- ample and provides immediate and direct feedback to Employees
- Collaborates with the rest of the organization as a member of
leadership, participating in decisions relevant to workforce
management, staffing levels, union relations, scheduling
- Ensures appropriate inventory levels, addresses equipment
- Provides exceptional customer service to our clients
- Implements process improvements -
- Accountable for the financial performance and compliance with
Corporate Governance and Legal aspects of businesses in the
- Involved in Emergency Response Plan (ERP), Emergency Action
Plan (EAP), Local Contingency Plan (LCP), Business Continuity Plan
(BCP), Spill Prevention, Control and Countermeasure Plan (SPCC),
Facility Response Plan (FRP), Environmental Emergency Response Plan
(EERP), and/or Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP).
- Will be involved in -the investigation of accidents, injuries,
and near misses and cooperates in the preparation of material and
evidence for use in hearings, lawsuits, and insurance
investigations. Will also evaluate root causes and recommend
corrective action; and ensure that corrective actions are
implemented and sustained.
- Other duties as assigned or needed Required Skills
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year College or university;
or five to ten years related experience and/or training; or
equivalent combination of education and experience
- Extensive experience as an operational manager / leader,
preferably in Airport Ground Services.
- Computer skills, with the ability to extract, manipulate,
present and understand data
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must pass pre-employment background check and drug screen
- Current valid US driver's license
- Ability to proficiently read, write and speak English
- Must be comfortable lifting 70lbs
- Must be available and flexible to work variable shifts
including nights, weekends, and holidays Job Location Mesa,
Arizona, United States Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Keywords: Worldwide Flight Services, Inc., Mesa , General Manager, Executive , Mesa, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!