Personal Lines Insurance Account Manager
Company: Arizona Federal Insurance Solutions, LLC
Posted on: January 15, 2022
The Arizona Group is seeking a career-minded, professional to
join our Personal Lines Department as an Account Manager. The
Arizona Group offers a professional setting, team values, and an
environment that is highly automated. Our Agency is a premier All
lines insurance brokerage where our client relationship sets us
apart. Accountability: Maintain and retain Client Relationships in
accordance with Agency Standards. Process designated Personal Lines
tasks in accordance with Agency standards using The Agency
Management software. Support Personal Lines Team.
Skills/Requirements: -- Property & Casualty Arizona resident
insurance license required -- Minimum of 2 years Property &
Casualty Commercial insurance experience required -- Familiarity
with and understanding of Property & Casualty Insurance coverage
lines including Home, Auto, Fire, Umbrella -- Professionalism in
appearance, communication and treatment of others -- CISR
designation (desired) -- Experience in Applied Systems EPIC
(desired) Bilingual ( spanish/english) encouraged
- Provides prompt, courteous customer service to all clients to
fulfill their needs. This includes, but is not limited to, coverage
questions, billing issues, premium increases and discussions,
policy changes, proof of insurance, etc.
- Prequalifies and analyzes prospects' personal lines coverage
needs. Recommends coverage and prepares rating quotes and proposals
to sell new accounts.
- Actively solicits increases in coverage or rounding accounts
through sales to clients at every service contact. Recommends
excess and surplus coverages, as needed to meet client insurance
needs. Educates clients as to coverage limitation and documents
with EPIC activity.
- Completes applications for insurance and has insured sign them.
Obtains all necessary file documentation. Submits for issue to
eligible and appropriate carriers, staying within agency binding
- At each service contract, reviews current client coverage and
recommends changes in coverage and in markets, as needed, to ensure
high quality coverage and client satisfaction.
- Reviews policies at renewal for accuracy when premium has
- Remarkets as needed. Assists clients with making coverage
changes and completes all service requests for clients.
- Informs clients of policy changes, exclusions of coverage and
insurance coverage needs. Explains coverage and exclusions to
clients. Uses every service contact as opportunity to review and
market appropriate coverage Schedule: M-Th 8am-5pm, Friday 9-6pm
- 401k - employer contribution
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Qtrly and Annual Bonus Hide
Keywords: Arizona Federal Insurance Solutions, LLC, Mesa , Personal Lines Insurance Account Manager, Executive , Mesa, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!