Assistant Studio Manager
Company: Elements Massage
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Overview:Looking for a management position with growth
opportunities in the Wellness industry? Elements Massage - South
Mesa is looking for an Assistant Studio Manager to oversee sales
and day to day operations in this busy massage studio.
The Assistant Studio Manager ensures that the studio is providing
the absolute best in class experience for each and every client and
team member. In addition to daily operational responsibilities.
this position is primary responsiblility is to manage a team of
Wellness Memberships Advisors (WMA's) who are responsible for
driving revenue growth through selling memberships, upgrades,
enhancements and gift cards. The Assistant Studio Manager must be
able to show success in selling along with training and coaching
the WMA team in order to meet and exceed established studio goals
and objectives in all areas. They will also be responsible for
maintaining staffing levels with low turnover, recruiting and
hiring objectives, and above all ensure a flawless experience for
anyone who enters the studio clients and team
members.Responsibilities:Superstar Managers at Elements Massage -
- Consistently demonstrate desired behavior for staff including
focus on membership sales, customer service, cash management,
retail sales, member retention, staff interaction, and follow-up
- Provides strong leadership / management presence
- Maintains quality service by enforcing organization
- Maintains an impeccable and clean studio in accordance to our
safety and sanitation standards Management Responsibilities
- Oversight of all studio operations.
- Sales and customer service training, and mentoring.
- Management of the sales team including sales and customer
service goal setting, mentoring.
- In charge of ensuring our proprietary client service model is
- In charge of people aspects of the business including meeting
objectives related to employee turnover, employee experience,
recruiting, hiring, and training.
- Practice what you preach by modeling sales, customer service,
and other management duties in line with the Elements Massage
- Assists studio owners and General Manager in setting and
achieving profit goals for the entire studio, including daily,
weekly, and monthly targets.
- Consistently creates a friendly environment for clients and
team members by greeting, assisting, and quickly responding to
questions and needs.Qualifications:Assistant Manager Qualifications
- A great manager believes in the therapeutic benefits of Massage
Therapy, and has the following:
- Experience in management including but not limited to
experience as a sales lead, assistant operations manager or sales
- Has excellent leadership skills; ability to lead a team in an
organized and efficient way ensuring operations runs smoothly.
- Implement structure, policies, and procedures.
- Customer Service oriented, effective in handling client
concerns and complaints
- Ability to identify and problem solve, set expectation, goals,
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Possess strong interpersonal skills to communicate with
- Must be an excellent organizer and problem solver with strong
project management skills
- Must be able to work flexible days and hours; including nights,
weekends, and holidays
- Competent trainer and motivator
- MindBody Software experience a plus
Benefits: Elements Massage - Assistant Manager Benefits: -
Competitive pay, commissions and an additional monthly bonus
potential of up to $600 - Medical, vision and dental insurance -
Free massage therapy services
Keywords: Elements Massage, Mesa , Assistant Studio Manager, Executive , Mesa, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!