Manager Information Security Architecture
Company: Verra Mobility
Posted on: June 21, 2022
Who We Are...Verra Mobility is a global leader in smart
mobility. A combination of the global capabilities and talents of
American Traffic Solutions (ATS), Highway Toll Administration
(HTA), and Euro Parking Collection (EPC), the company develops
technology-enabled solutions that help the world move safely and
easily. Verra Mobility fosters the development of safe cities,
working with police departments and municipalities by operating
more than 4,000 red-light, speed, and school bus stop arm safety
cameras in more than 200 jurisdictions across North America. The
company also creates smart roadways, serving the world's largest
commercial fleets and rental car companies to manage tolling
transactions and violations for more than 8.5 million vehicles.
Verra Mobility is a leading provider of connected systems,
processing nearly 165 million transactions each year through
connectivity with more than 50 individual tolling authorities and
more than 400 issuing authorities. Arizona-based Verra Mobility
Corp. currently operates in 15 countries and in 22
languages.Focused on solutions that help the world move safely and
easily, Verra Mobility builds safe cities, smart roadways, and the
connected systems that tie them together. The company is constantly
looking toward the future, ensuring it creates relevant solutions
today that will work tomorrow. Seeking to understand new customers,
regions, and businesses that will shape tomorrow's smart mobility
experiences, Verra Mobility strives to ensure more people around
the world reach their destination safely and easily. Keeping its
core principles front and center, Verra Mobility is fueled by
relationships, driven by impact, guided by what's right, and
energized by what's next.Position Overview:The primary
responsibility of the Manager, Information Security Architecture is
to help design, develop and implement enterprise security
strategies. This position is also the highest-level technical
manager responsible for managing both the Security Operations and
Security Engineering Functions.Finally, the Manager, Information
Security Architecture is responsible for monitoring and verifying
that the network is appropriately protected from internal and
external threats, while enabling the organization to work
effectively and productively. The position evaluates the risk
versus the business value to mitigate and make appropriate
recommendations for the business.Essential Responsibilities:
- Assist with budgetary planning, design and architecture of the
information security program.
- Configure, deploy, fine tune, and monitor firewalls, proxies,
security information and event management systems, intrusion
detection systems, vulnerability scanners, multi-factor/strong
authentication technologies, RADIUS servers, and logging servers.
- Define global security policies, standards, guidelines and
procedures to ensure ongoing maintenance of security.
- Perform security audits of off-the-shelf and custom
applications and infrastructure.
- Stay abreast of industry best practices in risk management
techniques and integrate new methods and tools as appropriate.
- Monitor vendor and third-party security reports/lists and
proactively patch vulnerabilities.
- Engage with internal and external partners to help design,
test, and implement state-of-the-art secure operating systems,
applications, networks, and database products/solutions.
- Assists in the planning, design and implementation of security
measures created to safeguard access to resources, enterprise
networks, computer systems, and data elements.
- Serve as the information security subject matter expert by
providing guidance and consulting services to MIS teams and
business units on matters related to security.
- Maintains proper documentation for all security products.
- Coordinate and lead technical security audits and assessments
including but not limited to SOC2 Type2, ISO 27001 and PCI DSS.
- Lead security incident response activities as outlined in the
company security incident response plan.
- Work closely with Information Security Risk and Compliance
team, acting as a technical lead during internal and external audit
engagements and supporting the GRC team as required. Gather
technical evidence and speak to information security process and
procedures aligned to audited controls and environments.
- Participate in IT systems and network architecture planning
sessions with those teams as it relates to implementing information
security practices, controls, tools and best practices.
- A bachelor's in computer science or related field OR a High
School Diploma/GED and appropriate on the job experience in
information technology and/or information security.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as an information security
engineer, security architect, security manager, IT systems
administrator or other technical focused information security
- Information security industry certifications such as: CISSP,
GSEC, GCED, GCIH, etc. are preferred.
- Experience with IT systems administration in medium to large
enterprise setting is highly preferred. Prior IT helpdesk/MIS
experience is a plus.
- Familiarity with Azure and/or AWS management and security
capabilities and features such as Cloud Watch/Cloud Trail,
Terraform, security hub, IAM, conditional access rules, Azure
security center, event hubs, etc is a plus.
- Candidate should be familiar with common information security
best practice standards such as the CIS critical security controls
and OSWAP Top 10.
- Candidate should be familiar with industry standard security
frameworks such as NIST 800-53, SOC2, ISO-27001/2 and PCI DSS.
Aligned with Verra Mobility Values:
- Do What's Right - We're committed to doing the right thing for
each other and for our customers - integrity is our DNA.
- Lead With Grace - We embrace the importance of our colleagues
and customers and always treat them with kindness and grace.
- Own It - We foster a culture of accountability and excellence,
where going the extra mile is standard practice.
- Win Together - We are ambitious and like to win, but we know we
win more when we include others and work together.
Keywords: Verra Mobility, Mesa , Manager Information Security Architecture, Executive , Mesa, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!