Company: European Wax Center
Posted on: June 24, 2022
As a Center Manager at European Wax Center, you'll use your
expertise to ensure every moment is an opportunity for confidence!
As an EWC Center Manager, you will have the opportunity to develop
a team of Guest Service Associates and Wax Specialists and help
them achieve their personal best. They are passionate with details
and live the culture and brand promise that makes European Wax
Center and Wax Center Partners so special.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive Base Salary + commission and bonuses!
- Comprehensive benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, and
- Paid Time Off.
- Best in class training.
- Complimentary waxing at all Wax Center Partner
- A collaborative work environment focused on the successes of
- Opportunity for advancement for those wanting to further their
- Set and achieve daily/monthly/annual goals for the center and
- Supervise, motivate, discipline, and coach associates in the
moment, and as needed.
- Celebrate positive associate performance and identify
opportunities for improvements.
- Handle all guest issues that arise in a timely manner and be
- Analyze business trends and scheduling staff
- Complete weekly associate schedules and manage time off
- Interview, hire, and train new associates as needed.
- Takes ownership and accountability for creating a positive work
environment that increases productivity and reduces
- Maintain and uphold WCP culture within the center.
- Follow all WCP policies and procedures and always provide an
exceptional associate and guest experience.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- 1 to 3 years of retail management experience, preferably with
relevant industry experience.
- Flexible work schedule, including morning, evening, and
- Able to work 40 hours a work week
- Demonstrated success in achieving selling and operational
excellence by hiring, leading, retaining, motivating and developing
effective Team Members.
- Highly resourceful, flexible and ability to solve problems in a
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with Team Members
- Strong knowledge of the business landscape and ability to
translate findings to positively impact Center level
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and lead a team that drives
- Ability to communicate effectively across multiple platforms
with all levels.
- Proven ability to create an open and positive work
- Strong customer service orientation and an obsession with
creating the ultimate Team Member and guest experience.
Keywords: European Wax Center, Mesa , Center/Salon Manager, Executive , Mesa, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!