Project Manager III (Remote)
Posted on: July 30, 2022
Job Summary:Plans, leads, monitors and coordinates activities
related to technology and business projects and programs. Manages
projects or assigned projects subcomponents to ensure cost,
schedule, scope and deliverable requirements are met. Interfaces
and communicates progress of projects.
- Using project management principals, theories, techniques and
tools, manages time, cost, schedules, quality, procurement,
communication, and risk.
- Directs and coordinates activities of assigned project
personnel to ensure project progresses on schedule and within
budget. Provides leadership of project team members throughout the
- Determines methods and resources needed to achieve project
goals, and develops and maintains a detailed work (project)
- Coordinates activities and works collaboratively with all
stakeholders across departments.
- Facilitates meetings to discuss issues and implementation
strategies and solicit alternative points of view. Facilitates
problem-solving; and decision-making.
- Formulates conclusions, recommendations and develops options.
Effectively presents and justifies findings and recommendations to
management and customers, as appropriate, to gain approval.
- May manage projects and programs that cross multiple
departments/regions throughout the company.
- May manage vendor relationships and serve as a liaison between
vendors and project team members and leadership. May manage vendors
including cost, quality, and schedules.
- Identifies, manages and mitigates issues and risks.
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Level Specifications:
- Extensive knowledge and application of principles, theories and
- Develops solutions to complex problems where analysis of
situations and/or data requires in-depth evaluation of variables.
Determine best approach to achieve results and provide suggestions
to improve policies and procedures.
- Work is performed independently and requires the exercise of
judgment and discretion. Exercises considerable latitude in
determining objectives and approaches to assignments. Work may be
reviewed at a high-level.
- May represent the organization as a primary contact on
assignments and/or projects. Interacts with senior professionals
and management and frequently coordinates work between departments
- Actions may impact the organization. Failure to accomplish work
will result in the inability to reach crucial organizational
- Typically 5+ years with bachelor's or equivalent.
Education and Certification(s):
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience from which
comparable knowledge and job skills can be obtained.
- Typically works on more large scale, complex, high risk
projects including GIS projects
- 5+ years of Project Management experience is required
- Location: Work location is flexible if approved by Avnet,
except, role may not be performed remotely from Colorado.#LI-AS1The
above statements are intended to describe the general nature and
level of work being performed. They are not intended to be
construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties,
and skills.Avnet is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to
providing equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, ancestry,
national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, marital status,
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability,
veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic
protected by law. This policy of non-discrimination also applies to
religious dress and grooming practices. Avnet will accommodate
employee religious dress standards and grooming practices that do
not result in undue hardship for the Company. If you are interested
in applying for employment with Avnet and need special assistance
or an accommodation to apply for a posted position contact our
Human Resources Service Center at (888) 994-7669.
Keywords: Avnet, Mesa , Project Manager III (Remote), Executive , Mesa, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!