Company: Electrameccanica Vehicles Corp. Ltd.
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Meet ElectraMeccanica, an innovative electric vehicle
manufacturer that is ready to revolutionize how people commute!
Drawing on a 60-year legacy of building and delivering high-end
custom cars, our flagship vehicle is a single-seat, electric
vehicle called the SOLO (NASDAQ: SOLO). The provided driving
experience is an unrivaled combination of exhilaration,
affordability and environmental consciousness. Now, we are eager to
open our doors to our new 18-acre US Assembly and Engineering
Technical Center in Mesa, Arizona. Needless to say, it's
electrifying times and we want to invite you to seriously consider
joining our expanding team!
ElectraMeccanica has heart & soul! We hire dedicated, passionate,
respectful and engaged contributors, who enjoy creating, solving
and challenging the status quo. We have a dedicated team of people
and continually seek to hire those who are always willing to roll
up their sleeves. If we just described your personal values and
work ethic here, we definitely want you to read on to see if this
position sparks your interest.
We are seeking an experienced Brand Manager to lead the Company's
internal and external branding and marketing efforts. The
successful candidate must have experience in all phases of a
marketing and be able to apply brand strategy, guidelines, and
measures in each phase of the business. The successful candidate
must have experience in developing brand strategies, creating brand
identity and guidelines, promoting brand growth and expansion,
implementing brand plans, and using a variety of data to drive
volume and profitability. In essence, the brand manager is focused
on achieving business objectives in the short and long term. The
candidate must be ready to join a fast-moving agile team that makes
brand improvements frequently to deliver on our commitments to our
* Lead the strategic strategy development and implementation of
ElectraMeccanica's internal and external branding.
* Establish and enforce brand guidelines for ElectraMeccanica
employees, communications, and external partners.
* Lead brand discussions with 3rd party groups under the guidance
of your manager.
* Identify potential strategic brand partnerships with other
companies / events.
* Work with other departments on branding opportunities.
* Oversee the employee and customer merchandise development and
* Provide reports as requested on brand initiatives and expected /
* Identify research needs, execute research studies and projects,
and analyze research to identify opportunities for branding.
* Stay current on market trends and competitive activity.
* Establish and maintain brand budgets with reports showing
performance of brand programs.
* Define and manage the brand communication strategy using a
variety of media channels.
* Own the development and messaging of the brand narrative.
* Create, execute, and manage marketing programs and campaigns.
* Implement a culture of continuous review and scrutiny of
processes to avoid complacency.
* As the Company grows, build a team focused on brand
* Manage, mentor, and develop a team providing leadership and
* Conducts performance management and sets goals with their team
* Establish a level of accountability within their team, through
empowering and establishing clear responsibilities.
* Displays dedication, time management, cadence and effectively
elevates their team when needed.
* Assists with recruiting and building an effective Marketing
Keywords: Electrameccanica Vehicles Corp. Ltd., Mesa , Brand Manager, Executive , Mesa, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!