Quality Assurance Director
Company: Blue Signal
Posted on: May 15, 2023
Upgrade your resume prior to applying with
resumeandcareerservices.com.Our client is a leading supplement
company, with a strong history of successful business growth. They
are hiring a QA Director to oversee the production process,
ensuring that all products meet consistent standards. This position
will be responsible for leading the company quality assurance
process, developing and implementing quality control tests,
inspecting products at various stages, and writing reports
documenting production issues.
This Role Offers:
- Competitive base pay and comprehensive benefits including
medical, dental, and vision covered 100%.
- Multiple career advancement paths.
- Outstanding company culture with a focus on camaraderie,
respect and support.
- Established, respected company with an excellent industry
reputation and global customer base.
- Opportunity to learn niche skills and advance industry
- Implement methods to inspect, test and evaluate products and
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing
- Work according to deadlines for the delivery of
- Plan, coordinate, and provide corrective action follow-up for
internal audits including GMP, foreign material, and Food
- Train and manage production line staff in production practices
and quality assessment of goods.
- Track products through the manufacturing process to guarantee
the process is correct.
- Provide technical assistance to operations regarding process
deviation reports and product specifications.
- Perform documentation review, HACCP verification activities and
SSOP monitoring activities (pre-operational and operational) as
- Assist in product traceability and mock recall exercises, 3rd
party and customer audits.
- Execute the requirements of the environmental monitoring
programs including weekly and monthly microbial testing as
required; taking appropriate actions to ensure compliance.
- Communicate deficiencies and Continuous Improvement
opportunities to Quality Assurance and Operations Management;
support the CAPA and implementation of process changes.
- Perform detailed and recorded inspections of final products so
they are up to industry and company standards.
- Eliminate products that are not up to standard and report back
- 2+ years of experience managing employees and providing strong
leadership and mentorship.
- Proven experience supporting/attending audits (FDA, BRC, USDA,
- Bachelor's degree (B.S.), HACCP/PC certification and process
control training preferred.
- Strong history of working on multiple projects and adapting to
changing priorities, including inventory requirements.
- Proven skills evaluating and implementing strategies that
improve overall quality and profitability.
- Strong business and technical skills across all functions
within a manufacturing environment.
- Experience in implementing and enforcing policies, programs,
- Experience in managing multiple projects and
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business
periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Database
software such as Microsoft Access.
About Blue Signal:As an award-winning executive search firm, Blue
Signal has a strong track record of placing top talent in the
manufacturing & industrial space, with expertise in manufacturing
leadership, engineering, supply chain, and logistics roles. Leare
more at bit.ly/40KIbrF
Keywords: Blue Signal, Mesa , Quality Assurance Director, Executive , Mesa, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...