Registered Nurse (RN) - Night Shift - $12K Sign - On
Company: Banner Rehabilitation East
Posted on: January 8, 2022
Overview:Onsite Interview Day!New Year. New Hospital. New
Adventure!We will be opening up our brand new 56-bed acute rehab
hospital located in Mesa, AZ come early Spring 2022.
Join our growing team today at Banner Rehab Hospital - East!
Interview Location:Residence Inn - Marriott - Gilbert3021 E. Banner
Gateway Dr. Gilbert, AZ 85234*Covid protocols will be followed.
On-site Interview Days and Times:Tuesday, January 4th from 3:00 pm
to 7:00 pmWednesday, January 5th from 9:00 am to 1:00 pmWednesday,
January 5th from 4:00 pm - 7:00 pmThursday, January 6th from 8:00
am to Noon
Reserve Your On-site Interview Here:
Current OpportunitiesNurse Supervisor (Day and Night
Shift)Registered Nurses (Day and Night Shift)$12K Sign-on Bonus for
FT RNsFull-time & Per Diem Respiratory TherapistsFull-Time & Per
Diem Pharmacists and Pharmacy TechsFull-time & Per Diem
Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy, and Physical Therapy*$5K
Sign-on Bonus for FT OT, PT, and SLP*
If you would like to schedule for a virtual zoom interview, please
reach out to our Regional Recruiter Elizabeth at
We look forward to meeting you!
Banner Rehabilitation Hospital - East*A joint venture with Select
Medical & Banner Rehab*Mesa, AZ
Registered Nurse (RN)
Night Shift 7:00 pm - 7:30 am (Rotating Weekends)$12K Sign- On
We will be opening up our brand new 56-bed acute rehab hospital in
the East Valley come early Spring 2022.
Join our growing nursing team now and be the first to work on our
beautiful new nursing unit!
Benefits of becoming a nurse with us:We strive to provide our
employees with a solid work-life balance, as we understand that
happy employees have both fulfilling careers and fulfilling lives
beyond our doors.
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance; Life insurance;
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Extended Illness Days (EID).
- A 401(k) retirement plan with company match.
- Short and Long Term Disability.
- Personal and Family Medical Leave.
- Tuition Assistance up to $5000 a year after your first full
year of employment
- Clinical Ladder programs vary per location
- This position qualifies for our Loan Repayment Assistance
program- full-time employees are eligible after their first 90
daysResponsibilities:As an RN at one of our medical rehabilitation
hospitals you will work with an interdisciplinary team of
clinicians. You will work closely with other clinicians to include
Therapists - Physical, Occupational and Speech Language
Pathologists. On each shift you will partner with a Nursing
Assistant partner and handle a manageable case load. Together we
will help our patients achieve outlined goals and milestones on
their individual patient care plan.
- Receiving admissions and/or transfers.
- Initial and ongoing systematic patient assessment.
- Timely and accurate documentation using EPIC
- Interpreting assessment/diagnostic data including labs and
- Ensuring medical orders are transcribed and processed
- Promoting continuous quality improvement.
- Instructing and counseling
- Valid State RN License required.
- BLS required at hire.Preferred qualifications that will make
- BSN or enrollment in BSN program preferred
- Clinical experience preferred.Additional Data:At Select
Medical's Inpatient Rehab Hospitals, we provide advanced treatment
and comprehensive care to best address the medical, physical,
emotional and vocational challenges for individuals with:
- Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Neurological Disorders
- Orthopedic Conditions
- Multiple TraumasWe employ over 50,000 people across the country
and provide quality care to approximately 80,000 patients each and
every day across our four divisions.
Our mission is to provide an exceptional patient care experience
that promotes healing and recovery in a compassionate environment.
Each employee plays a vital role in doing that by living our
cultural behaviors - celebrating success, owning the future, being
patient-centered, creating change, thinking first and building
We'd love for you to join the team!
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects
diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees
are treated during employment without regard to race, color,
religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or
mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected under applicable law.
Keywords: Banner Rehabilitation East, Mesa , Registered Nurse (RN) - Night Shift - $12K Sign - On, Healthcare , Mesa, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!