Registered Nurse Interview Day
Company: Banner Rehabilitation East
Posted on: June 21, 2022
Overview:On-site Interview DayBanner Rehabilitation Hospital
East in Mesa opened in April!New Hospital. New Career. New
Join us at In-person Interview Day, meet the hospital leadership
team, and tour this brand new hospital!
Wednesday, May 18 - 7:30 am - 10:30 amThursday, May 19 - 12:00 pm -
4:00 pmHospital Address: 1702 South Pierpont Dr. Mesa, AZ 85206
*RSVP today or Walk-Ins
OpportunitiesRegistered Nurse (Full-time Night Shift)Registered
Nurse (Per Diem- Day & Night Shift)
$15,000 sign-on bonus for full-time RNsRates ranging from
$34.92/hr-$47/hr + shift differentials
Benefits of becoming a nurse with us:We strive to provide our
employees with a solid work-life balance, as we understand that
happy employees have both fulfilling careers and fulfilling lives
beyond our doors.
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance; Life insurance;
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Extended Illness Days (EID).
- A 401(k) retirement plan with company match.
- Short and Long Term Disability.
- Personal and Family Medical Leave.
- Tuition Assistance up to $5000 a year after your first full
year of employment
- Clinical Ladder programs vary per location
- This position qualifies for our Loan Repayment Assistance
program- full-time employees are eligible after their first 90
daysResponsibilities:As an RN at one of our medical rehabilitation
hospitals you will work with an interdisciplinary team of
clinicians. You will work closely with other clinicians to include
Therapists - Physical, Occupational and Speech Language
Pathologists. On each shift you will partner with a Nursing
Assistant partner and handle a manageable case load. Together we
will help our patients achieve outlined goals and milestones on
their individual patient care plan.
- Receiving admissions and/or transfers.
- Initial and ongoing systematic patient assessment.
- Timely and accurate documentation using EPIC
- Interpreting assessment/diagnostic data including labs and
- Ensuring medical orders are transcribed and processed
- Promoting continuous quality improvement.
- Instructing and counseling
- Valid State RN License required.
- BLS required at hire.Preferred qualifications that will make
- BSN or enrollment in BSN program preferred
- Clinical experience preferred.Additional Data:At Select
Medical's Inpatient Rehab Hospitals, we provide advanced treatment
and comprehensive care to best address the medical, physical,
emotional and vocational challenges for individuals with:
- Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Neurological Disorders
- Orthopedic Conditions
- Multiple TraumasWe employ over 50,000 people across the country
and provide quality care to approximately 80,000 patients each and
every day across our four divisions.
Our mission is to provide an exceptional patient care experience
that promotes healing and recovery in a compassionate environment.
Each employee plays a vital role in doing that by living our
cultural behaviors - celebrating success, owning the future, being
patient-centered, creating change, thinking first and building
We'd love for you to join the team!
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects
diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees
are treated during employment without regard to race, color,
religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or
mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected under applicable law.
Keywords: Banner Rehabilitation East, Mesa , Registered Nurse Interview Day, Healthcare , Mesa, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!