Travel Registered Nurse RN Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit CVICU
Company: OneStaff Medical
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit Nurses, or CVICU RNs, provide
critical care to patients with potentially life-threatening heart
conditions. They must observe changes in their patients, analyze
charts, change bandages, and communicate effectively with doctors
and health care professionals.
- Minimum of 1 year of current work experience providing in
specialty area applying for.
- Current State Healthcare Provider license or willing to
- Current certifications required to work in specialty. IE: BLS,
ACLS, NRP, STABLE, AWHONN, TNCC, PALS, ENPC, & ect.
While working as a Traveling Healthcare Professional with OneStaff
Medical you will enjoy top-tier benefits such as:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Weekly Pay through Direct Deposit
- Guaranteed Hours
- Licensure Reimbursement
- 24/7 Personal Contact
Keywords: OneStaff Medical, Mesa , Travel Registered Nurse RN Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit CVICU, Healthcare , Mesa, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!