Nurse (3639) 2022-2023
Company: Queen Creek Unified School District
Posted on: June 25, 2022
JOB GOAL: - - - - Implement health services for all students and
staff using legal, professionally recognized practice according to
policy. - - QUALIFICATIONS: -
- Registered Nurse with a current Arizona License
- Prefer Nurse to have Standard or Provisional Certificate from
Arizona State Board of Nursing or National School Nurse
Certification from the School Nurse Organization of America.
- Current CRP certification
- Must past fingerprint and background check - - PERFORMANCE
RESPONSIBILITIES: - Responsibilities shall include, but not be
limited to, the following: -
- Maintain a current cumulative health record on each
- Provide appropriate referral and intervention for all
- Assist the school staff/administration in assessing, planning,
implementing, and evaluating school health programs.
- As a health resource, arrange parent and teacher information as
requested, parent conferences for health problems or needs and
refer parents to community resources.
- Use established process to evaluate all phases of nursing
- Monitor the N.C.P.(Nursing Care Plan) of student with chronic
illnesses or special health care needs.
- Advise school staff regarding modification of educational
programs and/or environment to meet health needs of individual
- Provide health assessments of students on an as-needed
- Monitors and records immunization data per applicable laws, CDC
recommendations and school district policies.
- Supervise the orientation, training, and evaluation of health
- Audit health records periodically for accuracy, thoroughness,
- Participate as a member of Student Study and Multidisciplinary
- Make home visits as needed.
- Report any unsafe environmental conditions in the building or
grounds to the principal.
- Identify and report suspected child abuse and neglect per
applicable laws and school district policies.
- Other duties as assigned by Principal. - - PHYSICAL DEMANDS: -
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions. - - While performing the duties of this job,
the employee is regularly required to stand, sit and talk or hear.
The employee is frequently required to use hands and arms, stand,
bend or stoop. The employee is frequently required to move about
the campuses and to drive to the schools and departments in the
District. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10
pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. -
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision and the
ability to adjust focus. - - WORK ENVIRONMENT: - The work
environment characteristics described here are representative of
those an employee encounters while performing the essential
functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions. - The noise level in the work environment is usually
moderate. - - TERM OF EMPLOYMENT: - - - COMPENSATION: - -$48,408.00
- $56,154.00 - BENEFITS: - - - - - - -As per District policy -
REPORTS TO: - - - - - - - -Principal - EVALUATION: - - - - - -
-Initial evaluation to be completed no later than ninety (90) days
after first day of work; thereafter, annually by supervisor. -
HOURS: - - - - - - - - -40 -hours per week - CLASSIFICATION:
-Support Service Professionals- Certified - - Please note this job
description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive
listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required
of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and
activities may change at any time with or without notice. - - -
Notice of Nondiscrimination - Queen Creek Unified School District
does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,
national origin, sex, disability, age or sexual orientation in
admission and access to its programs, services, activities, or in
any aspect of their operations and provides equal access to the Boy
Scouts and other designated youth groups. Queen Creek Unified
School District also does not discriminate in its hiring or
employment practices. The following employees have been designated
to handle inquiries regarding the nondiscrimination policies:
Compliance Officer for Title IX, Assistant Superintendent of
Support Services, 20217 E. Chandler Heights Rd., Queen Creek, AZ
85142, Phone 480- 987-7418 and Compliance Officer for Section
504/ADA, Director of Special Education, 20217 E. Chandler Heights
Rd., Queen Creek, AZ 85142, Phone 480-987-5990. - - - El Districto
Escolar Unificado de Queen Creek no discrimina en base a su raza,
color, religi--n, origen nacional, sexo, discapacidad, edad, o la
orientaci--n sexual para la admisi--n y su acceso a sus programas,
servicios, actividades, o en cualquier aspecto de sus operaciones y
proporciona un acceso igualitario a los Boys Scouts y otro grupos
de j--venes designados. El Districto Escolar Unificado de Queen
Creek tampoco discrimina en sus pr--cticas de empleo y
contrataci--n. Los siguientes empleados han sido designados para
manejar las preguntas en cuanto a las p--lizas de no
discriminaci--n: Funcionario de Cumplimiento de T--tulo IX,
Asistente del Superintendente de Servicios Auxiliares, 20217 E.
Chandler Heights Rd., Queen Creek, AZ 85142, Phone 480-987-7418 and
Funcionario de Cumplimiento para la Secci--n 504/ADA, Director de
Educaci--n Especial, 20217 E. Chandler Heights Rd., Queen Creek, AZ
85142, Phone 480-987-5990.
Keywords: Queen Creek Unified School District, Mesa , Nurse (3639) 2022-2023, Healthcare , Mesa, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!