Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - CCC -Per Diem
Company: Banner Rehabilitation East
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Overview:Banner Rehabilitation Hospital - East*A joint venture
with Select Medical & Banner Health*Mesa, AZ
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - CCCPer Diem/ As NeededPer Diem
Rate: $55 + shift differentials
We will be opening up our brand new 56-bed acute rehab hospital in
the East Valley in April 2022!Join our growing therapy team now and
be the first to work in our beautiful new therapy gym!
Benefits of being a therapist with us:
- Latest rehab technologies
- Engaged and team-oriented culture
- High success rates of patients being discharged home
- Clinical ladders to develop our therapists
- Full-benefits package (Including medical, dental, vision, 401k,
life insurance, short and long term disability, and tuition
- A network of over 50K employees nationwide with relocation and
- Loan Repayment Assistance - full-time employees are eligible
after their first 90 days
Evaluates all assigned patients and develops, implements and
modifies treatment plan in accordance with the patient's need and
physician direction. Responsible for delegation and direction of
all discipline-specific therapy services for those assigned
patients. Ensures the design of functional treatment programs
allowing for an effective return to community activities. Serves as
an educator of patients, families, students, co-workers and self.
Performs other professional duties associated with the care of the
patient, development of discipline-specific therapy services and
design of program delivery.
- Evaluate assigned patients and establish appropriate treatment
goals and programs.
- Coordinate treatment program in conjunction with other
clinical/therapeutic services as available community
- Develop comprehensive goals for patient treatment to maximize
patient outcomes and return to community
- Current state licensure or eligibility for state licensure as a
Speech Language Pathologist required.
- Current Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) in
Speech-Language Pathology from the American Speech-Language &
Hearing Association or eligibility for Certification pending
professional experience required.
- Certified BLS or completion in the first 90 days of employment
Home Care Requirements: One or more years of clinical experience
and a valid state Driver's License.Additional Data:
**Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects
diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees
are treated during employment without regard to race, color,
religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or
mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected under applicable law.
Keywords: Banner Rehabilitation East, Mesa , Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - CCC -Per Diem, Healthcare , Mesa, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!