Center Manager - Physical Therapist
Company: VibrantCare Rehabilitation
Posted on: August 1, 2022
*Center Manager/Clinic Manager*
*VibrantCare has an exciting opportunity for a dynamic, Physical
Therapist Center Manager to join our team in Mesa, AZ.*
*Currently offering -potential hiring incentives: *
*Sign on Bonus - up to $15,000*
*Student Loan Repayment - up to $20,000*
*Continuing Education *
*Excellent benefits, PTO and so much more! *
*Annual Bonus! *
*VibrantCare Rehab currently operates Outpatient Rehabilitation,
Occupational Therapy and Onsite Therapy facilities throughout
Arizona, California, New Mexico, Alaska and Washington. And we are
*We come together as one team with one vision to create positive
experiences for our patients and each other by providing
outstanding clinical care and excellent customer service in a
positive and VIBRANT atmosphere. Consider joining our vision - to
BE the BEST in Rehab! *
Responsible for supervision of therapy center including treatment
of a full patient case load. Ensures compliance to all policies and
procedures. Responsible for center financial statements including
profit and loss performance. Responsible for sales/marketing to
existing and potential center referral sources.
*Essential Functions (Management): *
* Creates an environment that is consistent with the company's
values and objectives.
* Responsibilities of include the management of operations of
therapy centers. Assure efficient caseload management and
scheduling of patients.
* Responsible for implementation of local market business plan
including company objectives and initiatives.
* Manages therapy center or centers, with the direct report of Site
Supervisors, if applicable.
* Assists, as part of the management team, in strategic planning
* Assists in developing fiscal budgets for center.
* Develops strategic plan for center and participates in market
* Maintains responsibility for ensuring center profitability.
Interprets financial statements and performance metrics and
develops strategic plans to address underperforming areas
* Assists in the development of center-specific marketing/sales
plans for traditional referrals. Responsible for achieving the
plan; overseeing center staff to ensure success.
* Ensures appropriate productivity and staffing levels, ensuring
quality of care through appropriate staffing levels. Identifies
open positions and hires clinical staff in conjunction with
MCO/COD. Organizes daily work schedule to maintain optimal patient
* Conducts orientation and training of staff to implement
VibrantCare clinical programs and operational objectives.
* Conducts accurate and timely Performance Planning & Reviews
(PP&R) of center staff with specific focus on development
plans. Provide developmental opportunities for current staff,
including participation in local and regional professional meetings
and college relations' activities. Provides patient care skills
development opportunities for clinical staff as appropriate.
Recommend staff for recognition.
*Essential Functions (continued): *
* Manage all employee relations issues and ensure compliance with
equitable application of Human Resource Policy and Procedures; seek
assistance of Human Resources when needed. Monitor and accomplish
area-specific retention objectives within center.
* Conducts monthly staff meetings to resolve operating issues and
provide clinical inservices.
* Approves all purchase order requests, ensuring effective cost
* Justifies and processes all capital equipment request to Clinical
Operations Director or Manager of Clinical Operations.
* Ensures positive moral, resolving people issues while rewarding
* Ensures VibrantCare Rehab Agency, State, Federal and local
regulations, policies, procedures and patient care standards are
met in assigned centers. Serve as a clinical resource and
implements VibrantCare clinical programs.
* Conducts routine quality assurance and corporate compliance
audits in the assigned center.
* Periodically (at least quarterly) review results of outcome
program measures and develop plans to improve patient care where
needed. Develop plans of action and ensure good outcomes of
deficiencies noted in routine and investigative compliance
* Ensure strong physician and payer relations and coordinate
implementation of clinical specialty programs as requested by the
* Participates in annual Patient Care Committee and sub-committee
meetings; develop and maintain working relationship with Agency
*Essential Functions (Treatment): *
* Understand appropriate state Practice Act and adhere to the laws
which govern how Physical Therapists may practice and whom Physical
Therapists may supervise.
* Review the VibrantCare Clinical Operations Policies & Procedures
Manual on a yearly basis and adhere to the policies and procedures
* Complete all Medicare compliance trainings as required by
regulations and/or VibrantCare policies.
* Complete Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
training on a yearly basis and adhere to standards set forth in
OSHA standards and other governmental regulations.
* Evaluate, treat, and direct skilled treatment for patients for
whom physical therapy is medically necessary. Document this need
* Maintain ongoing documentation in which goals, progress toward
functional goals, and medical necessity are clearly stated.
* Complete all required documentation (pre-certifications,
physicians reports, daily notes, charge tickets, etc.) legibly,
appropriately and in a timely fashion in order to meet facility,
physician and payor deadlines.
* Maintain open and respectful communication with co-workers,
physicians, patients, family members, and third party payors at all
* Attend and/or participate in facility meetings as directed by
Center Manager (may include utilization review, infection control,
disaster preparedness, etc.)
* Completes sufficient ongoing continuing education coursework to
meet state licensure requirements for the defined reporting
* Maintains a current CPR certification that meets state licensure
*Additional Responsibilities: *
1. Act as a role model; as a resource for peers.
2. Researches unfamiliar diagnoses, procedures and requests
opportunities/patients to provide needed learning experience.
3. Assists in general maintenance duties around the center, to keep
the area clean and professional looking.
4. Assists in customer service responsibilities including phone
answering, patient registration, scheduling and other general
receptionist duties as requested.
5. Utilize time efficiently and effectively to meet productivity
requirements of the facility.
6. Participate in and present clinical in-services, as directed
7. Maintain current awareness of general changes in the health care
field and specific issues impacting the practice of physical
8. Performs other duties or special projects as assigned.
*Required Skills & Abilities: *
1. Effective organizational, time management and planning
2. Effective communication skills for accurate, concise and
organized oral and written skills for report writing and
presentation of information.
3. Ability to demonstrate exceptional judgment with respect to
patient status, safety and well-being.
4. Good problem solving skills to identify and prioritize issues in
a responsive manner and implement and execute action plan on timely
5. Proficient in Microsoft Office suite technologies (ex. Word,
6. Ability to work effectively as a team member.
7. Leadership skills sufficient to effectively direct and supervise
the activities of assistants and aides in delivering quality care
to patients. Includes coaching and teaching skills.
8. Effective clinical problem solving skills (ex. identify and
prioritize issues in responsive manner, develop and execute sound,
innovative action plans, ensure appropriate results, etc.).
9. Computer skills for effective clinical documentation and
management reporting including billing, payroll, etc.
*Physical Requirements: *
1. Ability to lift patients using biomedical techniques frequently
throughout the course of a work day/shift; must be capable of
easily lifting fifty (50) pounds of weight alone.
2. Ability to walk, bend, stand, and reach constantly during a work
3. Visual acuity (near and distant) sufficient to maintain accurate
records, recognize people, and understand written direction.
4. Ability to speak and hear sufficiently to understand and give
5. Fine motor skills adequate for scheduling and preparing
patients, equipment, and supplies for treatment.
6. Ability to participate in sustained activities for many hours in
duration in accordance with state labor laws.
7. Ability to lift patients using appropriate biomechanical
techniques frequently throughout the course of a work day/shift;
must be capable of easily lifting fifty (50) pounds dead weight
8. Ability to walk, bend, stand and reach constantly during a work
9. Visual acuity (near and distant) sufficient to evaluate,
diagnose and monitor patient needs and to maintain accurate
records, recognize people and provide directions.
10. Ability to speak and hear sufficiently to understand and give
11. Ability to push wheeled equipment through the facility and in
12. Possess fine motor skills for legible and accurate writing of
reports, charting, scheduling, daily correspondence and
presentations, either manually, using keyboard entry or through use
of dictation equipment.
13. Possess fine motor skills for effective and efficient handling
of diagnostic or therapeutic equipment.
*Required Credentials: *
1. Graduation from a physical therapist education program
accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy
Education (CAPTE) or, in the case of an internationally educated
physical therapist, from a non-CAPTE accredited program seeking
licensure as a physical therapist, a substantially equivalent
2. State licensure/registration where applicable.
Key words: Rehab Manager, Clinic Manager, Rehab Director, Team
Lead, Physical Therapist, PT, Outpatient
Job Type: Full-time
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Professional development assistance
* Relocation assistance
* Vision insurance
* Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine
* 8 hour shift
* Monday to Friday
* Bonus pay
* Signing bonus
* Physical Therapy License (Required)
* CPR Certification (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Keywords: VibrantCare Rehabilitation, Mesa , Center Manager - Physical Therapist, Healthcare , Mesa, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!