Full Time Medical Assistant (No Wednesdays)
Company: OnSite Care
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Job DescriptionOnSite Care is looking for an exceptional Medical
Assistant to join our team at our City of Mesa Health and Wellness
Center in Mesa, AZ.This position is classified as non-exempt. The
scheduled for this position is 40 hours per week during the
- Monday: 7:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Tuesday: OFF
- Wednesday: 7:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Thursday: 7:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Friday: 8:00 am - 4:00 pmPay starting at $17.00 per hour,
increases dependent on experience.For the most part, your time will
be spent in the following ways:
- Keeping rooms neat and clean, ready for rooming patients.
- Preparing rooms for the visits, procedures, and patient exams,
ensuring the provider has the equipment necessary for the procedure
type, and patients are prepped appropriately.
- Greeting and checking patients in, gathering necessary
- Gathering vitals, medical history, and documenting it in their
- Completing point of care testing.
- Acting as a chaperone for your provider during patient exams as
- Assisting with any procedure or exam as requested by your
- Administering vaccines and injections
- Obtaining ECG/EKGs
- Performing phlebotomy to obtain lab samples ordered by the
- Most importantly, you'll provide patients with an exceptional
experience at every opportunity!
- Performing other duties as assigned.Experience/Education Needed
- Phlebotomy skills are a must.
- Excellent customer service and patient care skills are a
- Reliable transportation and ability to travel short distances
between clinics is a must.
- MA certification is preferred - but not required.
- 1-3 years of experience as a Medical Assistant (specifically in
Family Practice) is preferred.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a bonus!Our team members...
- Love working with patients and customers
- Are passionate about healthcare
- Are great communicators
- Are dependable, accountable, and courteous team-players
- Want to work for a company that is making healthcare affordable
and accessible for patientsEmployees love working for Onsite Care
- All clinics are open Monday - Friday (no late nights or
- We work with a closed patient population and have lower patient
- We offer competitive wages.
- All FT employees are eligible to enroll in medical, dental, and
- We buy you scrub tops.
- We offer tuition reimbursement.
- For Medical Assistants, we offer MA School loan repayment
- We are a smaller business that fosters growth and
- We emphasize integrity, honesty, courtesy, teamwork, and
partnerships.Requirements: This position requires the successful
completion of a criminal background check, drug screen, as well as
the ability to provide proof of Hep B series, MMR, Varicella,
current Flu, and a TB Test completed within the last year.You must
provide proof of BLS certification.Our Story & Culture: OnSite Care
provides healthcare solutions for some of Utah's greatest
companies. We operate Family Practice clinics located at the
employer's worksites/corporate offices/factories, etc. The OnSite
Care experience is a philosophy of providing service based on
creating a positive experience at every opportunity.Our mission is
putting the "care" back in primary care through patient engagement
and exercising utmost integrity. We work to innovate healthcare by
improving health outcomes for employers and their most valuable
asset: their people.We truly believe in what we do, and we know a
thing or two about changing the face of healthcare. Join us on our
mission! We intend to keep disrupting and innovating and have a
good time along the way!OnSite Care is an Equal Employment
Opportunity Employer.Onsite Care is a wholly owned subsidiary of
Steward Medical Group. We are excited to hear from you!
Keywords: OnSite Care, Mesa , Full Time Medical Assistant (No Wednesdays), Healthcare , Mesa, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!