Company: Southwest Kidney Institute
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Job Description Southwest Kidney Institute is proud to have
built our practice around providing the full spectrum of kidney
health services including education, prevention and treatment, with
a focus on early and ongoing management. Our team of
board-certified nephrologists direct all aspects of kidney care,
including early intervention, transplant support, dialysis
services, and cutting edge clinical research. All of our services
are done under one roof for everything from ultrasounds to clinical
trials, so our patients receive one-stop treatment without referral
to another clinic. We have offices throughout the valley, linked by
a state-of-the-art electronic medical record and patient portal.We
are currently seeking experienced Medical Assistants who are
motivated team players with a professional attitude. Duties
include, but are not limited to: greeting and rooming patients,
providing support services to patients, physicians and staff;
assisting physician with exams and procedures; scheduling patient
procedures; obtaining authorizations, responding to patient calls,
making pharmacy calls, updating and organizing medical records.
Minimum Qualifications include:
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Must have a degree/certificate from an accredited Medical
Assistant program and/or have Medical Assistant certification.
- Must have exceptional interpersonal and telephone skills with
the ability to effectively communicate with patients, physicians
- Must be able to handle sensitive material and maintain the
highest level of confidentiality.
- Excellent spelling, grammar and organizational skills are a
- Excellent computer skills to include EMR.
- Valid Driver's License, Reliable transportation and willingness
to travel to other sites for training and/or assignments.
- Must be detail-oriented with excellent follow-up
- Bilingual English/Spanish a plus. Preferred Experience (but not
- Medical Office Experience
- Vital Signs Experience
- EMR Systems: 1 year Job Type: Full-time Benefits:
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, STD, LTD
- PTO, Sick, Holiday Pay
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Perks & Discounts
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Bonus Availability
- Mileage reimbursement #INDSKIT1
Keywords: Southwest Kidney Institute, Mesa , Medical Assistant, Healthcare , Mesa, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!