Registered Nurse (RN) - Pediatric Infusion Nurse
Company: MGA Homecare
Posted on: September 19, 2022
Job DescriptionYou will:
- Practice safe delivery of physician ordered care to pediatric
patients in a home environment
- Perform patient assessments
- Provide feeding tube management and education
- Administer and manage medication
- Provide central line management, lab draws, and infusion
- Perform tracheostomy education and urinary catheter management
- Perform accurate and concise documentationQualificationsWhat we
are looking for:
- PICC/Central line experience highly preferred
- An active Colorado (or compact state) registered nurse license
in good standing
- CPR for healthcare providers
- The ability to provide direct patient careAdditional
InformationWhy choose MGA Homecare?
- Make up to 90k annually
- Make an Impact -- Health happens at home, not only the
- Create Rewarding Patient Relationships -- opportunity to
provide holistic care in the patient's home while educating family
members on best care practices.
- Care for Diverse Patient Populations -- home healthcare nurses
serve patients from various backgrounds and ages.
- Find Autonomy and Independence -- Home nursing gives nurses a
chance to be more innovative than any other setting.
- Create a Flexible, Customized Career -- opportunity to choose
your schedule and a career path of growth.All your information will
be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.PandoLogic.
Keywords: Registered Nurse (RN), Location: Mesa, AZ - 85204
Keywords: MGA Homecare, Mesa , Registered Nurse (RN) - Pediatric Infusion Nurse, Healthcare , Mesa, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!