Stepdown RN assignment $2,682.36/week
Company: Medely Inc
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Medely empowers healthcare professionals like you to find
assignments where you'll have consistency for a month or more,
build relationships, and gain experience - all while maintaining
flexibility and expanding your options for the long run.
That's why we want you to be one of the first to know about the
details of this upcoming assignment:
Assignment ID: 18624
Location: Mesa, AZ
Type of Professional: Stepdown RN
Type of Practice: Hospital
Length of Assignment: 2022-12-02 - 2023-03-01
Start date: 2022-12-02
Hours per week: 36.0
Shifts: 19:00 MST - 07:00 MST
Job Detail: **TRAVEL EXPERIENCE REQUIRED**
**Must be prepared to float to sister facility**
**Must pass a dysrhythmia exam upon acceptance.
**COVID vaccine is required or declination form with supporting
documentation from clergy or MD.
- Unit: PCU.
- # beds: 18.
- Certs: ACLS/BLS.
- Ratios: 1:3, 1:4 for non step-down/PCU patients.
- EMR: Cerner.
- Charge Nurse: YES.
- Nurse Aides: PCT/Nursing Aides on days and nights.
- Weekend Requirement: Required to work weekends in rotation with
- Holidays: 1 major/1 minor.
- Scrub Color: Navy.
- Tele: Yes.
- Vents: No.
- Hospitalist or Intensivist in house: No.
- IV Team: No.
- RT 24/7: Yes.
- Pharmacy 24/7.
- Shifts: 7a-7p; 7p-7a.
- Floating: Yes.
- Floor specific orientation: Yes.
- Common diagnosis / Types of patients: Telemetry and
Medical/Surgical patients. Neurology, cardiology, urology, ortho,
general surgery, renal, pulmonology, infectious disease. We do not
have a cath lab, CVOR or CT surgery. No invasive neurology.
- Additional Notes: Phlebotomy is a small department - if a sick
call, nursing and PCTs will draw labs.
Keywords: Medely Inc, Mesa , Stepdown RN assignment $2,682.36/week, Healthcare , Mesa, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!