Veterinary Hospital Supervisor
Company: SIGNAL BUTTE ANIMAL HOSPITAL, LLC.
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Description: *AZPetVet is seeking a Veterinary Hospital
Supervisor to join our team!*
We are a growing family of animal hospitals with locations
throughout the Greater Phoenix area. In 1984, the first practice
(Arrow Animal Hospital) opened in the Glendale area. Today, that
practice has grown to a family of 22 collaborative hospitals built
upon the principle of outstanding patient care and client
The Veterinary Hospital Supervisor will be involved in learning and
applying leadership and management training skills regarding
employee relations, client relations and daily hospital operations.
You will also be directly involved in training staff on procedures.
Veterinary Hospital Supervisors will take on duties of the
Veterinary Hospital Manager when the Manager is not at the
hospital. You will also complete some administrative duties such as
ordering supplies, staff evaluations, and various hospital audits
may apply to this role.
* Closed on Sundays!
* Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA
* Company paid Short-term Disability and Life Insurance
* Paid parental leave
* Paid sick and vacation time
*Supervisory Responsibilities: *
* The position may supervise CRS staff, Technical Staff, or both in
*Veterinary Hospital Supervisor Duties/Responsibilities: *
* Responsible for training staff on all aspects of Kennel, CRS, or
* Ensure team is using proper protocols and procedures when
handling pets, and working with clients.
* Ability to learn and understand hospital flow, client appointment
scheduling and employee/doctor scheduling in order to maximize
* Ability to maintain the hospital's client service standards.
* Organizing and/or participating in all team meetings is
* Oversight over completion of daily, weekly, or monthly hospital
* A general understanding of hospital financial goals.
* This role may be involved in employee scheduling, hospital
billing and financial processes, as well as addressing client
Requirements: *Veterinary Hospital Supervisor Required
* Team Leader
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Empathy for pets, clients, and staff
* Competent Teacher
* Problem Solver
*Physical Requirements: *
* Must be able to lift at least 40 pounds.
* Standing for long periods of time, walking, sitting, squatting,
pushing, pulling, using hands and fingers for technical and
* May have extended periods of time viewing computer screens and
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.75 - $24.25 per hour%58047475%
Keywords: SIGNAL BUTTE ANIMAL HOSPITAL, LLC., Mesa , Veterinary Hospital Supervisor, Healthcare , Mesa, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!