Caregivers paid a SIGN ON BONUS!
Company: Sonoran Valley Home Care
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Sonoran Valley Home Care - Vaccine NOT needed! -$250.00 SIGN-ON
Sonoran Valley Home Care is a company that takes pride in offering
caregiving services in the homes of its clients. We hire only
Caregivers that are compassionate, loving, kind, reliable, and
trustworthy. We serve Maricopa and Pinal counties.
Sonoran Valley Home Care has immediate openings for dependable
Caregivers! You let us know what hours you are available, and we
will find a schedule for you.
APPLY NOW TO SCHEDULE YOUR ONLINE VIRTUAL INTERVIEW FROM THE
CONVENIENCE OF YOUR HOME!
Why you will love working for us...
Supportive management team
Employee Appreciation - caregiver of the month, cash prizes, gift
Differential pay when caring for Covid-19+ Clients.
Companionship and Caregiving services may include meal preparation,
bathing, dressing, grooming, incontinent care, medication
reminders, transfers to and from a wheelchair, light housekeeping,
laundry, transportation to Dr's appointments, and/or errands.
We pay $15.00 - $17.00 an hour depending on certifications and
QUALIFICATIONS: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
1. Must be able to pass a criminal background check.
2. Arizona fingerprint clearance card (or be able to obtain
3. Must be able to pass a drug screen. -(Federal law prohibits the
use of Marijuana)
4. Must have a valid driver's license with no suspensions.
5. Must have a vehicle with current auto insurance and valid
6. Must have at least two verifiable references.
7. Must have at least 1-year prior experience working with the
8. CPR/FIRST AID
9. T.B. TEST
10. Must be dependable, reliable, and trustworthy.
Ideal candidates: CNA Nursing Assistant CNA - Certified Nursing
Assistant - CNA Nursing Assistant - Healthcare - Medical -
Caregiver - In Home Caregiver - Assisted living - Home health aide
- HHA - Nursing Home Caregiver - Certified Caregiver.
Keywords: Sonoran Valley Home Care, Mesa , Caregivers paid a SIGN ON BONUS!, Healthcare , Mesa, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!