LPN/RN FT NOC
Company: Springdale Village
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Springdale Village - Job Summary: RN or LPN Nurse -(FT NOC)
QUALIFICATIONS: Must be LPN or RN currently licensed in the State
- Knowledge in techniques and practices in the healthcare of the
elderly and disabled.
- Thorough knowledge of the accepted practices/procedures in
health and maintenance, including record keeping and documentation
of planned care.
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain good rapport with residents,
staff and visitors
- Administer medications and treatments as ordered by
- Accurately documents on the administration records as directed
in nursing policies and procedures.
- Assists with admissions, discharges and transfers of
- Reviews resident care, recommends changes, and implements
changes when necessary.
- Reviews physicians orders to insure accuracy of medication and
- Orders necessary medications and treatment supplies for
- Maintains medication and treatment carts and medication room in
clean orderly fashion.
- Maintains record of medication room refrigerator temperature.
Checks to insure appropriate temperature is maintained.
- Keeps medication carts and room free from open, undated vials
and outdated medications. Accountable for narcotic count and
- Insures that catheter bags, tube feeding supplies and oxygen
supplies are dated and clean.
- Provides leadership in nonprofessional staff assigned to
- Instructs residents in self-help and self-care.
- Reports discrepancies on all orders, diet etc. to charge
- Participates in patient care planning by providing nursing
- Develops and maintains good relationships with families and
residents and exhibits empathy and understanding of their feelings
- Reports needs and concerns for in-services.
- Recognizes safety hazards, addresses them and reports them to
Supervisor or Unit coordinator.
- Assist with resident care as necessary.
-SIGN ON BONUS!
Keywords: Springdale Village, Mesa , LPN/RN FT NOC, Healthcare , Mesa, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...