Family Medicine Physician
Company: Northeast Healthcare Recruitment, Inc.
Posted on: May 22, 2023
We are seeking an experienced Family Medicine Physician
toprovide comprehensive primary patient care including prevention,
healthmaintenance, diagnosis, treatment of acute and chronic
conditions, and followup services to patients under your care.
- Documents all patient-provider interactions following health
- Participates as an active member of an integrated patient
- Provides oversight of Physician Assistants
- Strong knowledge if current evidence-based family medicine
- Completion of an accredited medical school, internship and
completion of the certification examination by the medical board of
- Must have a permanent and unrestricted license to practice
medicine or osteopathy in Arizona.
- Must have current board certification in family practice and
- Must have current medication dispensing license (DEA).
- Experience and training must have been progressive and
responsible, demonstrating good knowledge of current principles,
practices, methods, and techniques in the field of medicine.
- Experience in NextGen and procedures
- Three years of experience in an outpatient family practice or
comparable setting is preferred. Experience in a community health
center setting is preferred.
- Current BLS certification is required.
- Current ACLS certification is preferred.
- Possess current and unrestricted Arizona driver's license
(within 30 days of hire if applicant is from out-of-state) with no
DUI/DWI or reckless driving convictions in the last five years and
having no more than two at-fault accidents in the last three years.
Must maintain a valid AZ driver license during employment. Must be
insurable by our liability auto policy.
- Must pass a criminal background check with a Class I
Fingerprint Clearance Card within the initial ninety (90) calendar
days of employment.
- Must pass a substance abuse testing upon employment and submit
to a random testing during the course of employment.
- Must have an updated Immunization Record prior to start of
- Must have a current Tuberculosis skin test report upon
employment and provide an update annually.
- Must obtain a CPR Certificate within ninety (90) days of
employment and maintain a valid CPR card during employment.
Keywords: Northeast Healthcare Recruitment, Inc., Mesa , Family Medicine Physician, Healthcare , Mesa, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...