Company: St Joseph Hospital & Medical Center
Posted on: November 19, 2023
The Telemetry Nurse is a specially trained RN in detecting cardiac
dysrhythmias and monitoring to provide specialized medical and/or
surgical nursing care. Our Telemetry RN''s provide, plan, and
direct care to individuals and families in collaboration with the
health care team. Assuring patient care is delivered safely and
meets quality standards and a confidential care environment. Join
the #humankindness culture of compassion and excellence in
healthcare today! -About Us: -Located conveniently in the heart of
- - -is a 571-bed, not-for-profit hospital that provides a wide
range of health, social, and support services. Founded in 1895 by
the Sisters of Mercy, St. Joseph''s was the first hospital in the
Phoenix area. More than 125 years later, St. Joseph''s remains
dedicated to its mission of caring for the poor and underserved. -
-We are incredibly proud to be a nationally recognized center for
quality quaternary care, medical education, and research. St.
Joseph''s includes the internationally renowned -, -, -, -, and -
-(verified by the American College of Surgeons). The hospital is
also a respected center for high-risk obstetrics,
neuro-rehabilitation, orthopedics, and other medical services. St.
Joseph''s is considered a sought-after destination hospital for
treating the most complex cases worldwide. Every day, approximately
20 percent of the hospital''s patients have traveled outside
Arizona and the United States to seek treatment at St. Joseph''s.
-If you are committed to social justice, health equity, and
prepared to deliver care in new, innovative ways, you belong with
-Provides nursing care according to the nursing process, including
assessment, diagnosis, planning, implementation, and evaluation.
Implements appropriate nursing care interventions. Administers
medications and treatments in accordance with physician orders and
established nursing policies and procedures. Care provided is based
on defined standards of patient care and nursing evidence-based
- Patience and focus to constantly monitor high acuity
- Proven ability to think and react quickly in critical or
- Medication evaluation, administration, and education specific
to the patient's custom care plan.
- Facilitate education to patients and caregivers concerning
condition, treatment plan, and prevention (if appropriate).
- Actively participate in decisions affecting your practice
environment for excellence in delivering quality care to patients.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- AZ RN license or RN License from a Compact State
- American Heart Association BLS
- American Heart Association ACLS (in monitored areas)
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Basic Computer SkillsPreferred:
- One (1) year recent acute care experience
- Professional certification in area of specialtyDignity Health
provides you the same level of care you provide for others. We care
about our employee''s well-being and offer benefits that complement
work/life balance, including medical/dental/vision, FSA, matching
retirement plans, paid vacation, tuition reimbursement, adoption
assistance, and more!
$32.50 - $58.90 /hour
Keywords: St Joseph Hospital & Medical Center, Mesa , Telemetry Nurse, Healthcare , Phoenix, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!