Dillard's Visual Merchandising Manager
Company: Dillard's Superstition Springs
Posted on: November 16, 2021
VISUAL MANAGERA Visual Manager is responsible for helping the
store achieve its sales and profit goals by: creating and
maintaining an aesthetically pleasing store which adheres to
Dillard's presentation standards. Also included in this is to be
able to coach every associate and Manager on how to merchandise
their areas, Dress bust forms and Mannequins. Support key sales
driving initiatives by creating impactful presentations of this
product.Core responsibilities of a visual manager include:1. Daily
maintenance and recovery of your floor.2. Upholding Dillard's basic
merchandising presentation and standards each and every day.3. Work
with the Sales Manager to learn the best use of fixtures and walls
to accommodate the merchandise in their area. Multiple fixtures and
variation of power walls add capacity as well as interest to an
area and the customer's shopping experience.4. Utilize area flows
to set your floor by brand, department, and lifestyle.5. Properly
placing new merchandise on floor fixtures according to Corporate
Directives and Guidelines.6. Proper signage; What type of sign
holder, where to place it on the fixture and how many to use per
area.7. Proper execution of markdowns, proper ticketing signing the
markdowns, and placement on the floor. (Life of a Sign)8. Properly
dress mannequins and forms within your area.Responsibilities also
include serving as a liaison between the Sales Managers and Store
Manager to prioritize projects being worked on. Needs to be an
exemplary Ambassador of Dillard's when interacting with our
customers.It is the responsibility of this position to perform
other related work, tasks, or duties as assigned by the Store
Manager and Assistant Store Manager. This list of job
responsibilities is not exhaustive. Refer to the responsibilities,
requirements, and physical demands listed below.Job
- High School diploma or equivalent experience.
- Outstanding customer service and communication skills.
- Ability to build positive and productive relationships with
management and sales team.
- Exhibits sound business judgment and agility.
- Demonstrates leadership ability; proven ability to manage,
develop and motivate others while driving company objectives.
- Superior time management skills.
- Highly motivated and results orientated.
- High attention to detail and organizational ability.
- Computer savvy.Physical Demands
- Regular attendance is required with the ability to work
overtime as needed.
- Must be able to stand for lengthy and continuous periods
totaling up to 8 hours per day.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 lbs. on a regular basis.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, squat and stretch to arrange
- Requires ability to operate a computer terminal, as well as
grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive motions,
bending, listening, hearing, speaking, and visual acuity.
- Talking and hearing occur continuously in the process of
interacting with coworkers.
- Vision occurs continuously in the process of merchandising, and
interaction with other associates.
- Requires manual dexterity to perform merchandise set ups.
- Requires a level of personal hygiene conducive to close
personal contact with customers.
- This list of physical demands is not exhaustive. Other physical
activities may be necessary depending on the specific tasks to be
accomplished.Job Type: Full-timePay: $17.00 - $19.00 per
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insuranceSchedule:
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to FridayWork Location:
- One locationWork Remotely:
- NoWork Location: One location
Keywords: Dillard's Superstition Springs, Mesa , Dillard's Visual Merchandising Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Mesa, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!