Customer Service Specialist
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Customer Service - Call Center - Inbound Bilingual (Spanish) is
preferred DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES Responsible for addressing
client, patient and/or provider inquiries via email, fax,
telephonic, or written correspondence. Intake representative will
gather information from either the patient and then input
information into the system for the scheduling assistant to make
appointments for necessary treatment. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND
- Provide quality telephonic and email customer service including
inbound and outbound messages.
- Receive and respond to daily emails and correspondence.
- Requires regular and consistent attendance.
- Additional duties as assigned. KNOWLEDGE & PREREQUISITE SKILLS:
- Effective multi-tasking skills in a high-volume, fast-paced,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer proficiency and technical aptitude with the ability to
utilize MS Office including Outlook and Excel.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Customer service experience
- Strong and consistent work history Job Requirements: JOB
- Good communication skills
- Bilingual - Fluent in Spanish
- Great phone and email etiquette
- Good computer skills in data entry and reporting
- Problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational, accuracy and attention to detail
- Previous Call Center experience is NOT required
Keywords: PrideStaff, Mesa , Customer Service Specialist, Hospitality & Tourism , Mesa, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!