CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant - $32+/hr
Posted on: June 19, 2022
It's time to take control of your own career! When you join the
ShiftMed team, you can browse through 100+ shifts from local
nursing homes and skilled nursing facilities needing full-time and
part-time Certified Nursing Assistants. Not only can you build your
own schedule through ShiftMed, but you can get higher wages and
benefits directly with us!
How to get started with ShiftMed:
1) Complete a brief application which includes your name, city,
state, and zip to get started.
2) Download the app, create your account, and securely upload your
documents for verification.
3) All shifts are available! Browse hundreds of shifts at local
care providers to find the best match.
4) Get paid! You work as a full-time employee for ShiftMed when
picking up shifts with us, not a contractor. Enjoy weekly pay at
20% more than local hourly rates.
Perks and Benefits:
* Guaranteed Shifts (which means guaranteed pay!)
* Competitive Pay
* Flexible Contracts
* Paid Sick Days
* Overtime Pay
* Full-time and Part-time Work
* Next Day Pay ! (no fee)
* Direct Deposit
* Self-Scheduled Shifts
* 24/7 Team Support
* Incentive Bonus Programs
* Holiday Promotional Contests
* And Much More!
ShiftMed Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) Requirements:
The primary role is to protect, sustain, and nurture the elders by
providing assistance with activities of daily living and meeting
other needs as required. Must truly have a desire to care for the
* Must be mature and career-minded
* Must have a Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) Certification for the
state of employment
* Must be able to push, pull, move and/or lift a minimum of 50
pounds to a minimum height of 3 feet.
* Performs patients baths, oral hygiene, nail care, foot care,
skincare, dressing, feeding, toileting and elimination, and
* Measures vital signs accurately
* Notifies the Supervisory Nurse when a patient complains of
* Positions patient in bed with proper body alignment
* Assists patient with ambulation as necessary
* Performs all aspects of patient care in an environment that
optimizes patient safety
* Identifies and communicates abnormal findings to the Supervisory
* Documents care rendered appropriately and timely
* Reports to the selected facility and is prepared to work on time
* Adheres to facility standards as applicable
* Wear Agency identification
* Complies with Agency policies, procedures, and reporting
* The CNA must be able to fulfill all responsibilities and duties
of the job description as posted
Apply today to join our CNA team, we look forward to virtually
ShiftMed adheres to CMS and local Department of Health guidance on
Covid-19 vaccinations. Healthcare professionals (HCPs) must be up
to date on all recommended Covid-19 vaccinations, including a
booster dose when required. HCPs who are not up to date on Covid-19
vaccination doses may be required to undergo weekly testing and
comply with mask mandates at ShiftMed s client facilities.
Vaccinated workers may still be subject to regular Covid-19 symptom
screenings including temperature and symptom checks.
ShiftMed is committed to offering nurses a platform that helps them
build a flexible schedule by bringing together hundreds of shifts
to choose from. Rates offered may differ based on the location of
assisted living, skilled nursing facilities, and hospitals that
we've partnered up with. All advertised rates reflect the average
wages ShiftMed's partner facilities are currently offering. Hourly
rates fluctuate throughout each week and depending on the facility
you schedule shifts with.
license number - 2328
Associated topics: arnp, bilingual, board, bsn, certified nurse
midwife, clinical, family medicine, neighborcare, ob, physician
Keywords: ShiftMed, Mesa , CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant - $32+/hr, Human Resources , Mesa, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!