Service Now Developer Mid-Level
Posted on: March 21, 2020
Purpose of JobWe are seeking a talented ServiceNow Developer ?
Mid Level for our Plano, TX, San Antonio, TX, or Phoenix, AZ
ServiceNow Developers are engaged in all phases of the software
development lifecycle which include; gathering and analyzing
user/business system requirements, responding to outages and
creating application system models. ServiceNow Developers primary
functions are to design, develop, document, test and debug new and
existing software systems and/or applications for internal use,
perform defect corrections (analysis, design, code). In addition,
ServiceNow Developers participate in design meetings and consult
with business clients to refine, test, and debug programs to meet
business needs, and interact and sometimes direct third-party
partners in the achievement of business and technology initiatives.
This role is a solid, career-level role where functional and
technical proficiency has been obtained, and incumbents display a
depth of technical understanding within their respective areas of
specialization allowing them to operate independently. Incumbents
also display a proficiency that allows them to begin to mentor
others (third party and internal resources) on procedural
mattersJob RequirementsABOUT USAAUSAA knows what it means to serve.
We facilitate the financial security of millions of U.S. military
members and their families. This singular mission requires a
dedication to innovative thinking at every level. In each of the
past five years, we've been a top-40 Fortune 100 Best Companies to
Work For?, and we've ranked among Victory Media's Top 10 Military
Friendly? Employers 13 years straight. We embrace a robust veteran
workforce and encourage veterans and veteran spouses to apply.
ABOUT USAA ITOur most important qualification isn't technical, it's
human. Here, we don't just sit in front of a screen. We stand
behind our 11 million members who rely on us every day.We are over
3,000 employees strong,?a passionately supportive and collaborative
team built on agile principles. We've been a top-two Computerworld
100 Best Places to Work in IT five years in a row and were recently
named a Top 50 Employer for Minority Engineers & IT by Workforce
Diversity Magazine.See what it's like to work for a company where
your passion meets our purpose:USAA Information Technology: A
Realistic PreviewPRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Independently installs, customizes and integrates commercial
- Facilitates root cause analysis of system issues.
- Works with experienced team members to conduct root cause
analysis of issues, review new and existing code and/or perform
- Learns to create system documentation/play books and attends
requirements, design and code reviews.
- Receives work packages from manager and/or delegates.
- Identifies ideas to improve system performance and impact
- Resolves complex technical design issues.
- Creates system documentation/play book(s) and participates as a
reviewer and contributor in requirements, design and code
- May serve as the subject matter expert on development
- Partners with experienced team members to develop accurate work
estimates on work packages.
- May serve as a mentor on procedural matters to less experienced
internal and third party team members.
- May assist experienced team members with the delegation of work
- Bachelor's degree or 4 additional years of related experience
beyond the minimum required in lieu of a degree.
- AND, 4 or more years of software development experience
demonstrating depth of technical understanding within ITIL
Processes, Configuration Management, or Software
- 3+ years ServiceNow experience administering the platform,
monitoring performance, deploying applications, building out
catalog items/workflows, and configuring integrations
- 3+ years experience writing and debugging Angular, HTML, and
- 2+ years experience with REST API development
- ServiceNow Developer Certification
- Working knowledge how configuration management factors into the
- Previous working experience with ServiceNow CMDB
- Knowledge of relational database concepts
- Experience with ServiceNow Discovery
- Experience with IT Asset Management and ServiceNow Software
Asset Management moduleBENEFITS?USAA's most valuable resource is
our 28,000 employees. We promote a culture of diversity and
inclusion, encouraging varied perspectives and ideas.Our team
enjoys world-class benefits, pay and highly competitive reward
opportunities, including comprehensive healthcare, wellness and
wealth building programs, employee resource groups, 401K matching
dollar-for-dollar up to 8% of pay, career planning and continuing
education. We promote a strong work-life balance with a variety of
on-site services and conveniences depending on location, including
a daycare, health center and pharmacy, multiple dining options,
company stores, covered parking and free fitness centers. USAA is a
casual dress environment.The above description reflects the details
considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job
and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the
work requirements that may be performed in the job.At USAA our
employees enjoy one of the best benefits packages in the business,
including a flexible business casual or casual dress environment,
comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, along with wellness
and wealth building programs. Additionally, our career path
planning and continuing education will assist you with your
professional goals.Relocation assistance is not available for this
position.PandoLogic. Keywords: Programmer - Mid-Level, Location:
Mesa, AZ - 85215
Keywords: USAA, Mesa , Service Now Developer Mid-Level, IT / Software / Systems , Mesa, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!