SQL Data Analyst I
Company: Edupoint Educational Systems
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Edupoint Educational Systems, a "Top Companies to Work For"
recipient is currently seeking a SQL Data Analyst I for our
business unit. This position will be responsible for building
advanced Analytics reports and dashboards to support our Analytics
Ready to start your new career with a stable industry-leading
company? Apply now!
* Work in a project team consisting of subject matter experts,
project managers, product leaders and clients to define and
document business and technical requirements for district
dashboards and data analysis needs with Analytics and MTSS/Early
* Using SQL, develop queries to analyze datasets, validate their
quality and ensure queries perform under extreme data load.
* Using creative skills and Edupoint standards, develop data
visualizations using a multitude of chart options, groupings,
drilldowns, pivots, aggregations, and more.
* When appropriate, communicate with customers via phone calls,
emails, and remote computer sessions.
* Proficient knowledge of Structured Query Language (SQL).
* 1+ years using SQL to aggregate, gather, and manipulate data.
* Analytical skills related to the development of report
specification, data reporting and data modeling
* Transforms client requests into data deliverables to include data
models, charts, drill-downs, and pivotable data.
* Ability to gather and analyze data, reason logically, draw valid
conclusions and make appropriate concise information and
recommendations available in both oral and written forms
* Analytical, result-driven with high attention to detail.
* Self-starter, quick learner, problem-solver, and someone who
* Accomplish targeted performance objectives with a positive and
* Must be a team player.
* High School Diploma.
* Minimum 1 year of experience writing SQL queries.
Compensation & Benefits:
* Full benefits package includes medical, dental, vision available
within a month of employment
* Competitive pay
* All equipment provided by the company
* Monday-Friday work schedule
* Generous Paid Time Off, including the last week of December.
* Company Paid for Life Insurance
* Short- and Long-Term Disability
* 401(k) Plan with matching and immediate vesting
* Wellness programs
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by employees and are not to be
construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and
skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do
not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change
at the discretion of the employer.
Edupoint Educational Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected
Keywords: Edupoint Educational Systems, Mesa , SQL Data Analyst I, IT / Software / Systems , Mesa, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!