Company: Prodigy Resources
Posted on: June 23, 2022
*PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT IF YOU ARE FROM AN AGENCY**NO C2C - NO
CORP TO CORP*The ideal candidate will be familiar with creating an
integration framework for use across multiple product lines. Needs
to be a hands-on individual contributor who enjoys being at the
forefront of innovation and is interested in creating
proof-of-concept and implementing new
- Engagement in all phases of SDLC delivering high-quality
- Participate in the Design reviews and provide input to develop
effective technical solutions meeting business requirements.
- Working as part of a Scrum Team, planning, prioritizing, and
executing tasks within deadlines.
- Communicate technical project status, raise concerns about
issues, and discuss new ideas in a team environment.
- Analyzing and troubleshooting applications in a timely
- Assisting in maintenance and upgrades of existing software
- Work with the QA Team preparing test cases, plans, and
- 7-8 years of experience with .NET
- Programming experience with .NET and C#
- Microservices are a PLUS!
- SQL, WCF, ASP.NetRequired
- MUST BE A US Citizen or Green Card Holder
- Onsite 2-3 times a week in Teaneck, NJ., Mesa, AZ., or
Naperville, IL.$55-$65 an hour DOE / C2H on W2 ONLY-NO C2C
Keywords: Prodigy Resources, Mesa , Dotnet Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Mesa, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!