MesaRecruiter Since 2001
the smart solution for Mesa jobs

SharePoint Developer

Company: Insight Global
Location: Mesa
Posted on: June 24, 2022

Job Description:

SUMMARYDevelop, implement, administrate and maintain SharePoint based solutions for the company. Possess solid experience with SharePoint, web page layout, navigation, visual style and flow. Use standard concepts, practices, and procedures. Demonstrate creativity, resourcefulness and responsiveness in a high energy environment that requires maximum system performance. Practical problem solver; experience with medium or large sized company. 20% of this person's day will be around break-fixes, while the other 80% is project-based work. ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES Responsible for the design, deployment, maintenance, administration and integration of Microsoft SharePoint to automate and streamline business processes. Work with users, gather requirements, design, develop, test and implement SharePoint Online web-based application solutions Develop supportive infrastructure (e.g., standards, templates, directory structures) for content creation and distribution. Implement and maintain search services, including defining search scopes. Building intranet portals and collaboration solutions using Microsoft SharePoint Online. Ensure the integrity of the information provided on all pages. Plans, designs and implements SharePoint security including, but not limited to authentication, security roles, user groups, audiences and item-level security. Provides SharePoint administration including, but not limited to analysis, capacity planning, integration and quality assurance. Develop various automated forms, specialized WebParts, and process workflows. All other duties as assigned.Strong web development knowledge with HTML5, CSS, JavaScript, jQuery, and responsive web design experience Experience with Active Directory and user authenticationSharePoint Online enterprise solutions development experience SharePoint 2013 or 2010 custom workflow development experience Microsoft Power Apps and Power Automate development experience Self-motivated, analytical, detail-oriented and organized. Manage resources within budget and project schedules. Experience with implementing SharePoint intranets and extranets and understanding of security for each.

Keywords: Insight Global, Mesa , SharePoint Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Mesa, Arizona

Click here to apply!

Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!

I'm looking for
in category
within


Log In or Create An Account

Get the latest Arizona jobs by following @recnetAZ on Twitter!

Mesa RSS job feeds