Company: BOSS Advisors
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Welcome to BOSS Advisors! (https://bossadv.com/) We are an
Alternative Business Structure in Mesa, AZ, providing legal,
accounting, tax services to businesses, nonprofit organizations,
and individual entrepreneurs and investors.
Vision - our Future (where we are headed)
Creating modern solutions for driven business owners and nonprofit
Mission - our Purpose (why we exist)
- Who are we? We're a team of entrepreneurial professionals
(accountants, tax specialists, lawyers, and business
- Who do we serve? We work with motivated and sophisticated
business and nonprofit leaders.
- What problem do we solve for our clients? We help clients drive
tax-efficient growth, achieve financial clarity, mitigate risk, and
focus on their core mission.
Core Values - our CREED (what we stand for)
- Client Centric. We provide timely, responsive, accurate, &
- Collaboration. We're better together.
- Results. We get $#it done.
- Radical Candor. We care personally, so we can challenge
- Entrepreneurial Mindset. We think like business owners.
- Empowered. Everyone has a key.
- Drive the Process. We own the results.
- Paralegal with 3-5 years' experience in business law, tax law,
employment law, estate planning, and/or nonprofit law
- Understanding of various LLC, corporate, and nonprofit filings
(annual reports, entity formation, entity changes, dissolution /
- Experience drafting contracts, trusts, wills, and/or nonprofit
- Understanding of payroll tax registration process
- Understanding of income tax efiling process
- Strong organizational, analytical, and communication
- You want to build something big, love helping your clients
grow, and love to laugh!
- Support transactional lawyers with entity structuring, drafting
agreements, business transaction representation, employment law,
and nonprofit law
- Entity formation, changes, and dissolutions/terminations
- Legal research & writing
- First draft of basic legal agreements
- Serve as Firm's tax administrator, including registering for
accounts with state agencies for payroll tax filings, setting up
accounts in Firm's income tax and payroll tax programs, managing
workflow & providing status updates, efiling income tax returns,
and maintaining client files
Flexibility & Benefits
- This position can be fulfilled in person at our Mesa, AZ
office, or as a remote position
- Flexible work hours - we are looking for full-time, but would
accept part-time applicants
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- 401(k) plan with matching component
- Employee health insurance
- All employees enjoy 10 paid holidays
- Full-time employees also enjoy 10 PTO days
- Incentive bonus & discretionary bonus programs
- Origination bonus for bringing in work
- Cell phone reimbursement
Keywords: BOSS Advisors, Mesa , Corporate Paralegal, Legal , Mesa, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!